Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Separate!? Miles and kilometers apart altogether! Ok, I’m pushing a bit!
Neighbors! :flushed: Look at those massive buds on top! Damn!!
Wish I had that kinda trimming trouble ahead of me!! @Bobgrows You also need to be seriously thankful dear!! :sweat_smile: :flushed:
:hugs:

2 Likes

I’m at a loss for words Bobbi, and you know that’s unusual for me! :upside_down_face:

Pardon my french but OMFG, that may be the finest example of deep Craft Cannabis I’ve ever seen.

You are one hella grower, total Respect.
-Grouchy

4 Likes

Your going to need some serious storage for all that. I’m thinking a few dozen of those cheeseball containers…

7 Likes

@Greenfingers thank you.

@CanuckistanPete that can be a reality . You’re not that far and the border is open… lol

@Abbbian I am seriously grateful. :green_heart:But, I can still hate trimming…:thinking::smirk::grin:

@GrouchyOldMan you??? At a loss for words… :thinking::rofl:
Thank you! French accepted. Lol

@Bizzaro I love cheeseballs! If only they were glass instead of plastic. :smirk:

Checking into some Grove Bags. A friend gave me some to try . They take so much less room. He swears by them.

10 Likes

I can’t imagine my buddy and I trimmed the 2 blackberry fire clones yesterday. Mine aren’t near the size of your mega monsters. I hate trimming also. brutal I wonder if that’s the start of the slight depression that usually follows when my grows done for the year lol :upside_down_face: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

You will too. I don’t think you have been on the thread I started about Grove Bags but there is a lot of good info on that thread.

4 Likes

Huge thank you to @Bobgrows for the Tangie F2s and the Jezahel seeds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You are such a wonderful person and now you know how long it took for the seeds to arrive in Northern Sweden.

Pz :v:t2:

9 Likes

Thing is … they DID arrive! Yaay!
Sure hope they help your project along.
Keep me updated. I like seeing what you do.
Grow on my friend!:v::green_heart:
@LonelyOC

3 Likes

Vase of flowers… lol this is only 1 branch of Bazooka Boss!:flushed::v::green_heart:

29 Likes

Hey everyone! Party at Bobbi’s place in about two weeks.
Bring your own bottle but looks like Bobbi has the smoke under control!

My goodness, girl! That’s some nice buddage!

10 Likes

Thank you! @BigMike55 Actually party at my house this weekend. Hash making!! Lol
Whomever brings the dry ice gets half!
@Hughmanoid :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

I thought it was an oasis for a moment… lmao… I think I’d cry if walking along and saw this on my way… very very cool!!! I just want to live underneath it haha… grow me a lifesize 1 @Bobgrows !!! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

You could fit under the plant…:thinking::grin::v:
For sure! Lol

5 Likes

Maybe your house isn’t that far after all! :laughing:

4 Likes

sweet I can smell it from here :peace_symbol: :fire:

2 Likes

Come on across. Take the ferry or the Blue Water Bridge. I’m closer to the ferry.
Send me a DM. I’ll give you directions.
@CanuckistanPete ! The border is open…

5 Likes

Greetimgs Overgrow @Rhino_buddy ,I needed a landrace togo with Malawi gold ,sounds good to my plants maybe F1 would be something else. And I grow outside in tropical mostly…

1 Like

How does one acquire some of these bazooka boss beans. Did someone here on OG make them?

1 Like

@Hydro921 made them! I love it personally. Very tasty smoke. The Hash is so very terpy and tasty. The buds are so very dense and sticky and just huge! They show a very pretty purple, too!

2 Likes

That sounds fantastic, I think one of those would look good in my backyard nex year thanks.:+1:t2::peace_symbol:

3 Likes