Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Genius! Smart thinking @420noob

4 Likes

Thank you so much Bobbi. The 90’s Kush harvested today. Little to no on-bud rot. Two very tiny spots on the whole clone. She weathered the rain very well. Biggest colas of the bunch. There are only two strains I would grow again and it’s the 90’s Kush and Blueberry Muffin. I like to grow something new. 90’s Kush is a winner. :100: :fire: I can’t wait to smoke some and make edibles.

7 Likes

Soooo jealous really! :smirk:

Enjoy! She’s a very unique one!
I’ve got one I’m Flipping when I get back home! Not all is lost… lol

4 Likes

My hands are black and coated, it’s bean a long day.

6 Likes

Check this book out.
This was given to me . She said you might be interested in this…
Written by none other than “Jack Herer”

16 Likes

A fantastic book there. I lost my copy :disappointed:. It filled in so many blanks for me. I was able to understand so much more about national and world events after reading it. Full disclosure it got me really really angry.

3 Likes

Oh no! Angry?
I can’t wait to read through it. Writing is very small…

3 Likes

Oh you have not read it! Oh are you in for a treat. It provides a lot of unknowns that have been scrubbed from history. Parts of it definitely made me mad though. Would love to hear your perspective on it as/after you read it

2 Likes

Haven’t read it.
It was just given to me. Looks like I’ll be doing some interesting reading! Soon!

2 Likes

Wow. Just got caught up on the last 400 or so posts in here bob. All the chatter on those Kush’s have me super excited. Everything looks so great.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you do with those! Super excited!

Have you dropped those yet ? @Indicana_Jones

4 Likes

Yes indeedy. They are soaking right now. I’m gonna check them around midnight and see what’s Poppin. That should be right about 36 hours.

2 Likes

Great book-- I recommend it to everyone on FB all the time… I guess I made the mistake of assuming everyone here knew about it!
IMO–should be taught in American History classes to take away the stigma of Pot, and open their eyes to how the big industries REALLY work! :+1:

4 Likes

I’m with @Emeraldgreen …it’ll piss you off… but very informative in how Hemp and Cannabis were vilified by Big Industrial leaders of the time, and how those same industries continue to keep if from being Legalized and main-streamed as a commodity. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :triumph:

4 Likes

90’s kush making a stink and putting out solid rocks.,:+1:

14 Likes

Oh boy!
I’ve never heard of the book before.

1 Like

Oh you’re gonna love it!

2 Likes

You’re gonna like the 90’s kush, I’m in the middle of harvest and dried some to try, good smoke. I have Big Detroit Energy harvesting now, huge colas and another fine strain if I do say so. Easy to trim and lots of volume. I do a hanger of each strain and then the rest in the drying rack

4 Likes

90’s Kush 3 days in the drying racks in my shed.

6 Likes

90’s Kush before and some hanging Big Detroit Energy drying

12 Likes