Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

So cool of you!!!

3 Likes

Oh I’ll be following along, fer sures! :clap:t2:

Currently, it’s a no bueno hands down winner :1st_place_medal: (for my immediate low back pain), before meds kick in; in the morning, with the Purple Urkle!

I’m finding the Northern Lights works equally fabulous later in the day :1st_place_medal:, for breakthrough pain, makes for a great 4:20! :sunglasses:

Enjoy your “River tubing trip”, you brave lady you! :hugs: I hope you have the best of times. :national_park:

3 Likes
2 Likes

@Pigeonman You simply yanked a chuckle out of me!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :hugs:
Have an amazing weekend brother!! You too sister @Bobgrows Watch out on the rapids!! :flushed: :hugs:

3 Likes

Had a blast this past weekend!
@Pigeonman loved the “Peanuts”!!

@Abbbian no big rapids to worry about there.

@KanehB Urkle is a fabulous pain and night time med. Did I send you any Bubba Kush? That’s another good one for pain and night time. So is Purple Kush.

My random weed I couldn’t pull out.
I don’t feed it I just let it be. Bending it so it stays camouflaged in the bushes. Lol
In other words… very noticeable, too me! Lol! :green_heart::v:

22 Likes

I don’t want to “double dip” so let me have a good look first but I’m pretty sure you sent the Bubba but not the Purple. :rofl:
I’m still going to have a look to be sure, I have some beans I need to place in my own personal heirloom vault, so I’ll have a peek-a-boo then and get back to you. :grin:

We used to float down the River Channel in Penticton, BC when I lived there, good times, good memories. Very, very similarly to the way, it looks like you’s all did it!?! :rofl: Both my children were born there. :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

My garden is taking off…
Got the watering lines in.
Waiting on landscape fabric…

44 Likes

Plants are looking great , that’s quite the security fence there in your just missing the razor wire on top.

3 Likes

Yeah it is! Dang! Your experience and skill is on full display there :+1:

2 Likes

Michigan law says it has to be a locked fence. If they required razor wire it would be there ,too! Lol

Thank you @potpotpot
Need to do some thinning in the middle for air.

6 Likes

Those look awesome, wish I could grow like that.

2 Likes

I wish everyone could grow outside like this!
Some states have really weird growing laws. With others not allowing anyone to grow because their state wants to keep control, as does Big Pharma!
We have the majority of states legalized. Now if the Feds would just get it right…ugh, as if that will happen. :sleepy:
So happy my state has some pretty open laws. As long as you keep inside them. You’re pretty good and they leave you alone. :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

they are taking off and look really happy. best looking volley ball court i think i have seen.

2 Likes

I have fondly named this one "Porch Puppy ".
Since I have no idea What it is! :thinking:
It’s not looking bad! I’ve not done anything to it other than bend it. No nutrients, just rain…
All one plant!

27 Likes

Is that the one I kinda talked you into leaving? She’s purty. Has it started showing any sex yet?

1 Like

Indeed! @Bobgrows Say that again!!
Simply beautiful!! Jealous!! :astonished: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses: :laughing: :hugs:

Could be a Puppyndian Tiva! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes! You ARE too Blame for that one! Lol
I was going to pull it, You and my hubby said just leave it. It is a female :grin: !! :green_heart:
We trim on our porch when we can. Everyone gathers on our porch. It’s that kinda place, lol so hard telling what it really could be. Or from what year??:flushed::crazy_face: :woman_shrugging:
Very curious for this to bud. After all it is a WEED!!:green_heart::v:

16 Likes

Hyped for this to land! Thanks for the fun contest and thanks for letting me get a Crack at these! Loving the Image as well.

You rock @Bobgrows :sunglasses:

15 Likes

You are one of the first to try them.
Hope you like them! :v::green_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

I really like the name.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes