Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

that “porch puppy” is gonna be the “porch dog” real soon. looks like she is real happy in the place she decided to call home, all on her own. :dog: :house_with_garden:

3 Likes

@Bobgrows Thanks Bobbi! Beans have arrived safely! Hope you and yours have a blessed week!

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

OVERGROW THE WORLD! :green_heart::four_leaf_clover::v::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thank you @Bobgrows for the Bubba, and special thank you for the extra seed :slight_smile: so sorry for the delay, I have been away and just got back and got my mail.

4 Likes

Thank you @G-paS ! But which name? "Porch Puppy? Or Congolese Purpleback?

@mainerJ , I can’t believe how good that thing really looks for not giving it any nutrients. Good genetics I guess! Whatever it is…

@DJSF glad you received them. Enjoy them.

@sprinklememaynee no worries. You finally did. All good! Hope you enjoy that Bubba!

:v::green_heart:

6 Likes

I posted that after I saw the Congolese Purple back package.

Porch Puppy is perfect for the hardy Porch adornment.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

A few pics of the garden.
I trimmed them back , they looked bare!
A few days later, bushy again…

42 Likes

@Bobgrows Making a killing dear!! Awesome garden!! :hugs:

5 Likes

Thanks @Abbbian ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I have 11 plants out there. 12 is our limit here…:slightly_smiling_face:
Believe me 11 out there IS enough! :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

@Bobgrows Knowing myself, I wouldn’t miss a beat in putting the twelfth one in there, regardless of the fact I would never be able to consume all that weed once turned into buds!! Thank God you’re not like that!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
And the plants are screaming, “We’re happy campers here!” I hear!! :sweat_smile:

You know who comes to mind!? With his Sequoias!? @Oldtimerunderground!
Can see the thickness of stems from here!

5 Likes

We have to cut them down with a chain saw, usually. :grin::green_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Bobbi @ harvest time:

5 Likes

“Careful with that axe Eugene!!”

3 Likes

Actually I’m not the one using the chainsaw… thank goodness!
I’m not allowed. Lol so says my Hubby and my boys! :smirk:

6 Likes

@Bobgrows You sound like me!! Might lose a finger, hand, or an arm!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:

2 Likes

Beautiful plants @Bobgrows, I only have one almost that big. Lol I was just telling my bud im gonna need to use a chainsaw to cut it down. I love the paralyzed monster, im doing some indoor. Heh I love em all.

4 Likes

Thank you! :green_heart::v:

1 Like

“Morado”, which is Spanish for “purple.”

1 Like

Of the various photos of cannabis, photos of NLD, outdoor and in veg, are among my favorites for some reason. That is a beautiful plant.

1 Like

Thank you! :green_heart::v:

1 Like

wow how did I miss this tagged :metal:

1 Like