Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Yah, hay is such a good money maker. Especially when you don’t have to do anything but provide the land!
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

At the rate this ole world is going, I think you’re right!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m a fan of most of the strains you have in your garden. And a big fan of a few select strains like AG, Paonia Purple Paralyzer, Bubba Kush and Lavender.

If I remember correctly, Paonia Purple Paralyzer tasted like grape with a general blend of sweet fruit and had a sweet earth, fruity-floral smell.
That was also a while back… easily a couple of decades, at least. The Paonia Purple Paralyzer strain is from the late 60’s, it’s been around for 50+ years. It’s a beautiful plant, especially during flowering.

All of those strains are going to get big… some are going to be huge and 1 or 2 strains will be giants.

Bubba will probably be one of the biggest plants in your garden. I grew a lot of Bubba in the mid 90’s, Sour D too, and those plants were always 12’-14’+ tall.
Man, I wish I was able to grow outside where I am now. Not being able to grow outside is a real bummer.:slightly_frowning_face:

If you like to grow huge strains, Malawi should be on your radar. I’ve had Malawi plants, when I was in California, that were 16’ tall by 16’ wide that yielded pounds of weed.

I’ll be following this thread for sure. It caught my attention right away.

17 Likes

great looking set up. wishing you the best with all of those strains. very nice assortment. i really enjoy the outdoor growing season. i will be growing your gift of the blackstrap auto in my garden. the seedlings are vigorous and sprouting right up. thanks again. keep enjoying your grow.

3 Likes

Yes ! My outside grow do turn into small trees. Hence why the large spacing between them.
Thank you for the PPP update! It is a beautiful plant. I really hope it holds up to what you described!:purple_heart:
I’ve grown Bubba many times. One of my favorites! I’ve had it for quite a few years.

8 Likes

You know I’ll be watching!!!

5 Likes

Of course!
Your beauty has right in the center!
Can’t wait to see how she does outside! Was just spectacular inside… still trimming it. Lol

7 Likes

I hope shes a purple giant.
Glad to see you back around and with a journal lol

5 Likes

We will see how it goes.
I’m usually not a fan of a journal. You know…

5 Likes

With all that spacing u must be expecting some real huge monsters! Looking forward to seeing your success this year!

1 Like

One year I had to crawl between and under plants, thinking I gave them enough space!! Nope!!
So more spacing now! Lol

9 Likes

I feel it for sure, Ive def overgrown my greenhouse this year and learning how flexible I need to be to get around in there, 25 monsters all stuffed into a 12’ x 16’ lol
I see all that space and 9 just doesn’t seem like enough hahaha

7 Likes

Just wait!!!

5 Likes

I’ll be plopping my old butt down next to @misterbee, I hear he brings snacks. Looking great @Bobgrows ! That garden looks huge (so jealous!) :man_dancing: :exploding_head: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Someone say snacks :eyes: if there anymore room in that corner need to snag me a spot :joy: @tresbundles stoked to see your grow this year @Bobgrows those are going to be some monsters :blush:

7 Likes

See @misterbee they all want to join you in that corner!
Please share the snacks! Lol

6 Likes

Anyone around that would like a try at a 5 pack of Bubba Kush ?

I have 2 dogs, what breed?
First to answer correctly gets the pack.
I’ll check back later.

8 Likes

For the fun of it do you have Labradors?

1 Like

No not Labs.

German shepherds ?