Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Haha I remember this coming up in the fsfc thread :zipper_mouth_face: :speak_no_evil:
C’mon ppl y’all got this

2 Likes

Ah I see what type of dog now :grin: @AzSeaindooin420 @Bobgrows Remington looks like a real good boy :blush:

2 Likes

ohhh ohhh… are they pits?

3 Likes

@Bobgrows Remington does look like a good boy. I believe the correct answer is American Pit Bull Terrier better known as a pitbull

1 Like

Yes both pits! Send me your info @highminwin
They got hot today. Never mind the shade and kiddie pools I provided! They went in the muddy creek up to their heads!!
Then ran when I said BATH! LOL

24 Likes

oh, i love pitbulls. they’re such sweet dogs. one of my best friends out in new york had a pittie for the longest time, such a good girl!

i’ll actually pass my win onto @sprinklememaynee . i’m sure they’ll appreciate it more! thanks @Bobgrows for offering up the seeds!

9 Likes

Thats super generous of you @highminwin! and thank you to @Bobgrows

3 Likes

Send me your info @sprinklememaynee ! They are yours! :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Looks great! Excitedly finding a spot in that corner with @misterbee and the gang…I’ll bring my stoner mom bag of snacks! Really, stoked to watch your garden grow!

7 Likes

Thank you @Pluckyevil
I’ll do my very best!
I heard @misterbee has the good snacks and hangs with the cool kids. :v::grin:

7 Likes

I wanna hang with the cool kids!! Snacks just makes it better. I’ll bring cookies.
Great looking garden, wish I could grow out doors. Love the bubba as well such a great smoke!

5 Likes

:seedling::seedling:
“Grow together not apart “

8 Likes

That’s a great spot you have there, Those things are gonna get huge! I’m wishing you a great season :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you @buckaroobonsai

Not only do I grow outside but have a few beauties inside.
This one is a total surprise!
Monkey Slapz from Preybird Farms
Total cabbinoids in the 35% range! I’ve heard from others that have grown this that it will knock your socks off… LOL

Oh and BTW…I have more Bubba to give away.
Sometime this weekend…

35 Likes

Looks lovely, those colors are niceeee

3 Likes

Thank you!
For the first to comment… if you would like a pack of Bubba Kush, they are yours!
Just say yes and send your deets! :green_heart::v: @Dr.VitaminGreen

5 Likes

Yes, yes hahaha, wow, thanks sir!

2 Likes

OK!! Now ya gotta know… I’m a lady not a man!
The avatar and no I’m not a Trans!
Bob is in my name. I have an unusual name.
But not Dude or Man or Sir… lol
@Dr.VitaminGreen

13 Likes

Haha wow, now I’m embarrassed, glad you clarified. I should have known that’s what I get for assuming.

4 Likes