Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Welcome @ColeLennon ! Please follow along. :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

I am what a clean massive brilliant OOG grow :metal:

1 Like

Looking great girl!!!

2 Likes

I wish I could grow outside dammit!!!
I seriously need to move out of town!! I always liked the country setting better

2 Likes

The last stretch before flower.
Just starting to show pre flowers.
Thank you !

5 Likes

Isn’t it funny how the law sees your 12 trees the same as 12 12" auto’s :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

I think it’s insane!! They obviously didn’t know what you could get from an outside grow verses inside,either! Lol

Yeah, I’ll just get 5 oz off those, right!? Lol
:rofl::green_heart::v:

4 Likes

F*ck Em :metal:

4 Likes

Yeah what he said… fuck em :laughing: :rofl:
I just so wish I was in the country!!

4 Likes

So kind of a newbie question. Whats going on below are they straight in the ground and running lines to them? Are you feeding off a tank? What’s your feeding ritual and line? Sorry so curious:-)

5 Likes

They are in an old volleyball court. 16 or so inches of sand on top of blue clay with drain tiles running through.
I amend my own soil. I dig the holes then put my amended soil in.
I have water lines going to each one. They get a gallon 3 times a day when it’s really dry out.
I hand water my nutrients and top dress with fish shit and worm castings.
I’ve been testing a product from Ventana Plant Science. It’s a whole line… but I’ve still needed to add extra nitrogen to them.

11 Likes

I know a good nitrogen product @Bobgrows is Alaska fish fertilizer 5-1-1 not a lot of other garbage in there… pretty decent stuff!!

5 Likes

Eh that stuff is not all that great it’s chemically stripped a better product is fish hydrolysate it’s not chemically stripped its pressed or even better homemade knf imput “faa” fish amino acids @Terpsnpurps but a good nitrogen boost would be a simple alfalfa tea steep 1/4 cup alfalfa meal to 1 gallon water stoked for 24 hours diluted by 50 percent when applied can also add 1/4 cup of kelp for trace minerals etc

6 Likes

wow! someone has been right after it. the weed barrier and water lines look great and are such a positive functional upgrade, very nice. plants are popping away too! better start sharpening that chain saw.

3 Likes

Total RockStar grow!! I feel like I’m learning already. SuperProps :metal:

2 Likes

I use it with my foxfarm and bushdoctor supplements. I am feeding twice a day morning and night. nitrogen in the morning is Alaska fish emulsion with my big bloom and supps and at night my Synthetic foxfarm grow. I do micro dose the synthetic though. I can push the fish emulsion harder if I want on hot days.

3 Likes

My Hubby is the sweetest…
I’m unable to roll because of hand surgery. So any girl, like me, loves this kind of box verses a box of candy…
Annd labels them…:green_heart::grin:

46 Likes

Guess I should add … he doesn’t even partake in cannibas! :flushed::v:

14 Likes

Bonus points for such a sweet hubby!! This pheno’s a keeper @Bobgrows!! :neutral_face:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing: :sunglasses: :hugs:

5 Likes

That is an awesome man you have there. A keeper for sure.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes