Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

I love the foil barrier!!! Ever so clever !!

3 Likes

I am amazed at this one!
Seed from @Hydro921
Bazooka Boss

36 Likes

That is a monster!
Great job, Bobbi

5 Likes

Thank you! I love the smoke of this as well.
Cross of Bubblegum ×Boss Hog.
@Hydro921 and @Cjs_72 do some amazing work! :green_heart::v:

12 Likes

WOWZA Bobbie! Bud-o-saurus!

3 Likes

They are huge! And getting bigger!
Thanks for checking my thread! :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Dang! I’ve seen what I called “baseball bats” but that thing is more like a football!
:astonished:

6 Likes

:rofl::green_heart::v:
My husband has big hands, too!

3 Likes

It’s all of our complaints as men… try to type… dial a phone…pick up small change out of the corner of the glovebox, reach that hard to reach bolt and actually grip it…while blind under the car…we all say it in the end “friggin sausage fingers of mine!” LOL :laughing:

5 Likes

That is a nice plant!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Lucky lady :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That I am! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I have huge hands but I play mandolin sometimes. It depends on who shows up to a jam, what I pick up. I guess it must look hilarious to some though. Such a big guy playing the smallest thing in the room. I get a lot of comments “Isn’t it hard to play such a small instrument”, or “How do you play such a small instrument with such big hands?”. I normally answer “badly”. lol

8 Likes

Hey @MoBilly! Next time they ask, answer, “It’s the other way around, it plays my fingers! I only have to be present!” :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice one. lol

3 Likes

now are we talking about mandolins? or is mandolin a code word for ya know “Big Hand” hahhahaha :wink: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thought I lost this one before it started! :smirk:
Came clone only. Was left in the sun on my porch. Came a day late… but managed to revive this one.
Goji Crasher
Its goji which is a Nepalese kush sativa crossed with snow lotus sativa crossed with wedding cake crasher. .

This one is my Congolese Purpleback . The leaves are even purple underneath! So pretty! :purple_heart:

30 Likes

Goji crasher sounds great!

3 Likes

Thank you! Cloning this one, too.

5 Likes