Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

impressive for sure!

1 Like

Thank you!
Just a girl who loves to grow! :v::green_heart:
Now, trimming not so much…:smirk: lol

6 Likes

i am still cheering for @Bobgrows and your acapulco gold and hoping for a mild fall to show up for us all. i still have a few maybe a month out for finish and have started getting some minor bud rot here and there. getting lows in the mid 40’s at nigh and damp mornings. after having a severe drought all spring and summer it has finally started raining heavy and often. i had the broken branches too from the down pours.
i am looking forward to seeing the photo of the ag in the porta hut shelter thing with buds popping every where on that monster so you get a special harvest during the holiday season :christmas_tree:.

edit; selected the wrong reply function so just tagged you.

4 Likes

Check out a bowl trimmer I have used them in the past with decent results sure makes things go quicker.

3 Likes

Look at that StunnA :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I use a bowl trimmer. I still hate trimming… lol
Why do ya think I have a bowl trimmer? :rofl:
I’ve had hand surgery and very difficult to use scissors and I was a hairdresser. :smirk:
Got my hand stuck in a fence. Tripped on raised landscape fabric, reached out to stop my fall…tore ligaments and tendons. Had to have surgery to reattach. Never been the same. Dr told me next time …take the fall! Lol :v::green_heart:

13 Likes

@mainerJ I took clones of the AG.
I also took 2 bottom branches put them in ammended soil.put them in my flower tent. In pans of water, because I discovered they drink allot, Until rooted. See what happens.
The beast is still massive.
Between all the cuttings, clones, experiment plants…I think I should have 1 or 2 survive.

Buds are forming on the on outside. Temps dropping in the low 40’s.
I don’t know! :woman_shrugging::v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Beautiful plants @Bobgrows. Very enjoyable read!

3 Likes

Thank you! Happy you like it…:v::green_heart: @SaintAliasKnife

3 Likes

Outstanding job on these monsters!

2 Likes

Thank you @MoBilly !
I try!! :green_heart::v:

3 Likes

Good Morning Hostess,

When you get a chance, can we have an update on your monster Acapulco Gold out in the volley ball court when you get a chance?

Fingers crossed for that beastly shrub, she must be showing some serious flower by now?

-Grouchy

1 Like

When I get home I’ll take pics and post.
I’ve taken many cuttings of that beast.
All have perked right up. AG drinks allot! Lol
She is showing flower. Still :crossed_fingers:!
Thanks for asking @GrouchyOldMan :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Just poked my head in and caught up. Plants look great.

4 Likes

Beans landed @Bobgrows , thanks again!!
And a special thank you for my very first OG slap!

9 Likes

You are very welcome!
Happy they arrived safely .
Grow on! :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen
Trimming to do when I get home…uhggh!!!

4 Likes

It never stops! I can always tell how long someone is growing by the way trimming is described :joy:

3 Likes

The only good thing about trimming is…ahh, I got nothing.

3 Likes

ya not looking forward to mine coming up, but hey someones gotta do it. :upside_down_face: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes