Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Nice giveaway.
you still always ROCK, Bobbi.

7 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 !
Trying to stay positive! :green_heart:
All good I hope! :v:

6 Likes

If I was any better I’d hafta be twins.
Just watching a few posts before bed time.

4 Likes

Lol you always make me chuckle! Lol

4 Likes

so very nice of you to share these seeds @Bobgrows ! i’m a super sativa lover so i’m excited to see what’s in these beans. i’ll have to see if someone’s grown these out before.

4 Likes

Yes, he does. He and @Slick1 get me thru many a day.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: << staring into your soul eyes emoji :joy: :joy:
there is no lurking eyes emoji hmmmm.

2 Likes

goooood moooorrrnnnniigg all :kissing_heart:
truly stella work bob :exploding_head: :green_heart:

<<<<lets off pathetic party popper as cash is tight :crazy_face: (shit it went in my eye)

@Pigeonman 's idea of training in is a great one, like a grape vine on ya porch but in the shape of a post man or something :wink:

one love all :om:
~lime~

1 Like

Not much of a plant trainer, lol! But I’ll see what I can come up with. It might be just a Hot mess! Lol
Definitely a Sativa leaning plant. :thinking:

One more spot to fill…#10!! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

haa haa hot mess is fine ill ping ya a pic in a bit (mycam battery dies in 2 mins :grimacing: its as old as my youngest he is 19 :rofl:) i use small round nose jewlers pliers (ill pic them to) they help get the bend rite in one move, as ive found wiggling them back and fowerd with ya fingers a little hit and miss
then just tye them where ever you want them to be the are really forgiving (being in a tent i have to bend alot and ive just put a bandaid haze to flower after veggin way to long :astonished: :laughing: gonna be fun this i will also pic :nerd_face:

if ya meant me for place 10 you have already been far too generous with the fathers day give away many thanx :hugs:(plus im international thought it was us only :rofl: :wink: :blush:)

mrs lime just said you should train it to look like a tomato plant and do the old trick with the red balls :stuck_out_tongue:

~lime~
~mrs lime~

3 Likes

I like Mrs.Limes ideas!
I did put little red bulbs on one for a Christmas tree before! As a joke… lol

5 Likes

:laughing: i wanted to use i really xmas tree lookin space monkey as a xmas tree last year but see said it would make family and friends poppin round a bit tricky (who is she kiddin we dont have any friends :smirk:)

5 Likes

Well, this looks like the place to be. Can I hang with all the cool kids? :grin::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

This is awesome @Bobgrows ! Not as awesome as you but still awesome!

6 Likes

It would be selfish not to share the randomness that is in my head at any given moment with the fine folks of OG :laughing:

5 Likes

So is spot 10 filled?

#10 thank you @Bobgrows ! I love sativa the most… I will be stoked as hell to get those… thank you for the giveaway… Generous lady!!!

4 Likes

Everyone who signed up please send me your info. I’ll get those out this week.
@potpotpot
@CrunchBerries
@G-paS
@Bizzaro
@Gizmo
@Cormoran
@highminwin
@anhthormap
@Kabuddha
@Terpsnpurps

I’ll see where I’m at after this…

16 Likes

outta beans :laughing:
here is pic of pliers i use ta bend stuff :smirk:

thats the band aid im a bit worried about it going nuts :crazy_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

sorry hope its ok ta pop a pic on ya thread :blush:
~lime~

9 Likes

so stoked about this particular sativa!!! much appreciated!!!

4 Likes