Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

@Limeflavouredheadbut absolutely is OK to post a Pic here! We are all learning, everyday.
Someone might have a better way of doing things than the other!
Much accepted! !!

@Terpsnpurps you’re so welcome!

7 Likes

In case anyone is wondering the type of pliers those are, they are snap ring pliers. There are different kinds of them as well.

5 Likes

Nice, I don’t have anything to bend, everything is growing au natural.

4 Likes

Idk, think they might be bail making pliers…

1 Like

I just ordered a set even though I have them out in the workshop. I can’t deal with it. The hubby was very clean and organized before the Alzheimer took him down.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Its hard to tell from the pic, could be. If so, they are very similar. Both could do the same job I’d imagine.
@G-paS I totally understand. I got so many tools, but sometimes to find them is impossible. Sometimes its just easier to buy new ones. :laughing:

4 Likes

hello :smiley: no they are not quite snap ring or cir clip pliers they are small jewlery making pliers round jaw tappered smooth all the way no little change at the end like snap rings and they close when ya sqeese em not open, they were dirt cheap from local market :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
~lime

5 Likes

Basically the same thing without the small tapered edge.
Snap ring pliers come in many different types, there are internal, and external ones, so some open when ya squeeze them, some close when ya squeeze them. Different angles as well.
Anyways, I am sure both will do the same job. Good idea either way!
I am not much of a plant trainer. I trim however I see fit and thats about it.
It is amazing some of the training people do to plants though. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

question lime, why do you use the pliers to bend rather than just bending the plants with your hands?

1 Like

Nice AC grow in a basketball court @Bobgrows ,sure wish I had a nice old hippie garden like yours ,good job…from Calcentralflorida ,sorry I’m undercover grow ,thank God for Beanseeds

2 Likes

Actually it was a volleyball court. Lol

We all hope those laws will change so everyone can have this kind of grow! :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Not all of us :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Being able to grow in my garden would satisfy me.

3 Likes

You live in a very controlled state!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::smiling_imp:

You can always come visit mine! Lol

3 Likes

I dont like the idea of being told how many I could grow either

6 Likes

You’re just a rebel!! Lol

3 Likes

dont you guys know… that “FREEDOM” in the usa is a carefully measured hybrid of freedom and dictatorship?

2 Likes

laws are exactly that … laws… things are truly only illegal if and when you get caught… im supposed to stick to 5 plants… i have zero plans on abiding… just like when it was illegal completely… i never listened… i cant allow people to control what I know better… if it means a fight then fine… if it means a war… thats ok too… but i refuse to let any government choose and decide my life or my choices for me… i dont stop at stop signs. i never go the speed limit… i show up to court a half hour late on purpose… Our government will always and continue to attempt to brainwash people… find ways that you never really get to live… such as property taxes gas prices, all the things they do to take over our lives secretly and smoothly … all while keeping us busy with lies… stories about bullshit that they deem important… meanwhile… aliens are real… and we killed the indians…murdered them… not ate friggin dinner… and people are losing who and what they are because all in all … the leaders… the people “we” put in power work every day to continue to control and drive the same machine that is ultimately destroying our lives in a nonchalant way. they put commercials on tv over and over and over sinking in the fact… that they control… and that everyone else better listen…

4 Likes

Thanks @Bobgrows super excited for these they will be soaking very very soon :heart: also, that seed puck is super dope. Customized and everything. I feel special when I look at it, it will definitely be put up somewhere nice so i can hold onto it :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Happy you got them!
We make them, the pucks and seeds trays.

Along with water bongs…

Banger holders…

Cup holder or Pringle can holders for grow offs…
20220615_083626

Anything else you can think up… lol :v::green_heart:

22 Likes