Grower13's Spare bedroom farm

Must have smell-o-vision.

2 Likes

what light do you use i was going to build a solstrip light with 6 strips and a meanwell driver or 4 cob cbx3590s for a 60x60x180 grow tent cant have alot of heat any advice on what light i should use

2 Likes

I use the Fluence Spydrx plus…685 watts… this is my first run with it… I expect to get 2 grams per watt average with it… works nicely in a 5x5 or 4.5 x 4.5 tent… has some heat but not like a HPS… I use a fan with speed control… run it at 25 to 40 % most of the time to draw out heat and control odor…

6 Likes

Really a great finish, as good as to be expected…looking forward to GPW numbers…they will only go up from there as you find the sweet spot. Great show brother, I look forward to getting together soon. Peace

2 Likes

1st Grass Monkey coming down tonight…

18 Likes

Looking very frosty over there. Gonna have try this one again at some point.
Peace OG

3 Likes

She is a staple here, hope to have her for a very very long while. :peace:

2 Likes

She is gorgeous! Enjoy.

2 Likes

Looks so good man, Im really glad you and @LED_Seedz and his other testers are on OG, love seeing the beauties you tend to

5 Likes

i’ve been holding my grassmonkey cut for months… I’m itching to grow it out again.
Been wanting to run the Cherry Wifi too. i think i’ve had that cut for 6 months or so, still have not run it through bloom yet.
I’m sitting on a bunch of auto seeds, been pondering a run with them, pack the bloom cabinet full of auto’s and see what all i get from them. but then i think about the cuts i am wanting to run, so many choices, so little time.
Your killing it G13.

5 Likes

Mmmmmmm Looks fuckin DANK!

2 Likes

20 Likes

Sweeeet!

Trim Jail is in your future, big time.

99%

4 Likes

Looks great as normal, sure thinking the light is performing up to snuff the whole grow looks very lush and healthy. :peace:

6 Likes

@Grower13: I don’t know if I am more impressed with your buds or your photography. You have an awesome grow. Very nice! :smiley:

I wholly understand you feelings about “trim prison”. I HATE TRIMMING! It is the most boring thing I ever do. Even music only reduces the boredom. The things we do for love (of weed).

Edit: added “trim prison”

3 Likes

@Cobra50… Thanks… I use a Canon Power shot camera… had it for several years… it makes the photos easy.
Bodhi Tree @ 23 days…

12 Likes

Whew for 23 days in and they are getting really frosty…gonna be a hell of a show 13, props to @LED_Seedz genetic stock and their selection of breeding pairs, looking forward to watching this one progress. :popcorn:

5 Likes

I Just dont get it :smiley: How can it be so Frosty in such a short Time? What is the secret Master? :smiley:

Tell us!! :smiley:

5 Likes

1 is Good genetics… I create the environment and change the water… easy peasy… I’m not doing anything special or unique… I had some good lessons from some good growers.

24 Likes

I nominate this post for the “Post of the Year” awards!

…huh? What’s that you say? That’s not a thing that exists yet?
Oh… :grin: :yum:

6 Likes