Growing Under 12/12 Light Cycle

I am from greece not too talkative,pensioner seaman.i like to enjoy the rest of my life growing what i like most.and i am interested in growing under 12-12 schedule if there are some useful information i would like to have them if possible

5 Likes

Welcome @vasia! If you start a thread and give us a bit more info we could help more. Do you mean you need flowering information or do you plan on starting seeds and never veging them just starting on 12/12 and finishing 12/12. I hope you find the info you are looking for. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I have recently dipped my toe in growing mainly sativa crosses and sativas 12/12 from seed and liked what i saw generally. the time saved is not much more than two weeks but the cost savings is there and once you find what works it rocks.

1 Like

That’s what overgrow is for. Thanks.

2 Likes

dear colleagues or sirs or madams yes i intend to start growing in a tent under 1000 watts led 15 feminized and 5 regular bag seeds in 7 ltrs pot having already some nutrients from plagron.i heard that in this overgrow i will find the info i need,since all the info i found was from an overgrow members.Since i am beginning with the least info and knowledge i will try with your help to do something different.since its illegal to grow in my coutry its a big risk for me to get caught,but i decided to stop fear,and maybe i end in jail,but untill then lets give it a chance

2 Likes

argo 945 beautifull name,and since you gave me the permission i will appreciate your help since you have done this because my information is all from utube and google,i never had the chance to talk with someone who knew and wanted to help.You are the only one from comentators that did it already,so your help will be really appreciated

1 Like

dear MadScientist yes of course,but for you to know more details.In october i am going to montreal cannabis cup,and on 30th october i will be back in greece where i live.so then i will start a grow under 12-12 and lets see how it will go.But any info you like i will provide you.NIce to talk to you and stay in touch.at present momment i heve outdoors one sativa and one indica bag seeds from 1972 i think good old stuff.So dont hesitate to ask and if i can i will reply,i mean if i have the answer because anyhow i am going to contact you whenever you call me.stay strong and healthy

1 Like

@vasia that is very kind of you, thanks for help the in advance, going to the cannabis cup in Montreal huh? YOu can get lots of seeds to bring back to kolatsio land… Best of luck and enjoy yourself in Canada!

HppHrvst

like i said before you are looking for sativa leaning genetics 12/12 will stunt some plants so it takes a while i have had luck with northern lights ,durban poison, Island sweet skunk. That is all i have tried so far.

@MadScientist you know kolatsio land.So you know us good,anyhow dear friend i will give you all the info in spartan way or more detailed.Why Spartan way because spartans were very precise in their conversation,thats why used to say LAKONIZEIN ESTI FILOSOPHEIN WHICH MEANS talking like spartan is filosophy.one day i will explain you better

1 Like

I know kolatsio to be like fast food out on the street or something like that, i picture hot dogs in New York but some kinda spyro-gyro food or somthing like that… LOL