Guerilla pest control?

OK so I’m planning a small guerilla style grow in a very unfriendly state…
I will only be able to get to the plants once a week… what is the best pesticide that will see me through to harvest?

I will be growing Dr. Grape from KDS seeds…
It’s gorilla grape gush x gorilla grape.
Should be a fun one.

7 Likes

I’d suggest seeing if you can establish some native insect predators to address this versus outright chemical warefare @Tokeymcweedy .

As an example I have all my mother plants outside right now so the wasps and ladybugs can feast on a recent indoor pest problem i’ve been battling since we had such a mild winter.

That being said, I’ve stuck to Safers End All for years with good results. You can also look into adding insect frass or chitosol to your mix to increase the plants insect resistance.

10 Likes

i never gave it much of a thought after planting a small plot for them. 1 for the cops, 1 for the animals, 1 for the insects, 1 for mother nature, and 1 to harvest. never went back until the week they turned and camped out to catch the males. one more return trip for harvest. too many trips leave a trail that is easy to follow.

6 Likes

You can easily carry sulfur and a duster without having to deal with any liquid. Dust the hell out of the plants up to maybe week 2-3 in flower

Depending on your area and the pest pressure the sulfur may do the trick

2 Likes