Dealing with Pests in My Northern Lights Auto Grow - Let's Share Solutions!

Just want to share my first grow outdoor with Northern Lights Auto from Growers Choice seeds, and let me tell you, the buds are looking frostier than a winter morning!

But, here’s the kicker - my garden had some uninvited guests, and these pests were partying on my precious plants! Now, I’m on the lookout for the ultimate pest control strategy. What do you all swear by to keep those critters away without harshing your cannabis vibes?

I’ve heard rumors about neem oil being the secret weapon, but I need the lowdown from the real experts – YOU! Share your go-to pest control tips and tricks, and let’s turn this into a pest-free zone together.

7 Likes

The first order is to identify the pest. Pictures are best, but descriptions are also helpful. Some pests need specific pesticides to control. Other pests are easy.

1 Like

This is what these guys around here like. I have some but haven’t had any uninvited guests yet. Would try anything that @JohnnyPotseed reccomends.

5 Likes

I would not recommend neem or any oil to be sprayed on buds

6 Likes

What buggo, buddo?

One and done is supposed to be the truth. But! Your setup will probably dictate what method of control/elimination you’ll use. Bronners and iso works well. Biologicals/pedators work very well and are my preference, but we all different

1 Like

Where are you located? That would help me in making a recommendation. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I can second the suggestion from @JohnnyPotseed

lol you mean you can second it?

Lol yeah …I can spell I just spent typing class time staring at the teachers ummmm…EYES yeah that’s it her eyes….funny story sort of locker room talk….my typing teacher my senior year was a prodigy …she was 19 and HOTt….well as he story goes….us being “buff” studly senio guys most on the football team……well we all had a pool going on who could score the teacher……well we walked up to our assistant coach and gave him a pile of cash….he won the pool without knowing there was a pool……he had knocked her up….and as far a I lay knew they were still together. After over 20+ years….I always wondered if their kid knew he was a product of a “pool”…

I like dr zymes