Guerrilha 23º S ..BR

Hi guys, excuse me …
i’m haxixandomente from Brazil and i would like to introduce myself at cumunity. But I will take the liberty of make united diary with the introduction…
So here goes… I started my experience with growing up at friends’ house in mid-2012
but it didn’t work out very well … So I started looking for some places to drop some Paraguayan brick seeds, this was in the year 2015 and less than fifty seeds, that are very easy to access here, were enough to start the adventure. only sativa crosses. until the end of 2019 when I got some seeds from the banks as a gift. But with few seeds and the outside is not so suitable for so few chances I had to create a suitable nursery for them.
And the easiest way I found was to configure a spaceBuckt as they are very simple and compact they even work.
Before spacebuckts existed, I had some plants in the backyard, but luckily for me I was woken up one day by some police officers.
looking for these plants saying they were guided by a complaint.
And I ended up detained with six plants and 52 grams of cannabis and 63 grams of seeds, but lucky for me I was detained for less than 30 hours and was released…
Here, the laws are tough for anyone caught growing cannabis that even though it’s for use…
But back… In a period shortly after… was suffering some thefts in the guerrilla and soon after, someone took some animals close by who ended up finding my plants…
I tried to rebuild a new place, but the terrain there is a kind of swamp, which on the one hand is good in terms of security but on the other it is bad, having almost the level of the river any moderate rain ends up overflowing and let’s say the place is semi abandoned…
From there, a race began, that of a new place for them…
That’s when spacebuckts came in, I started throwing seeds that I was gifted there.
There were 14 seeds, if I’m not mistaken…
4 PCK seeds (Ace seeds) x Crumbled lime (Karma genetics).
4 seeds Sativa’s sour Diesel (nirvana) x where is my bike or Biker Kush v2
(Genetic Karma)…
6 Hawaina Snow Seeds (Green House Genetics) x Paraguayan Sativa …
I had never planted anything like this.
And of course, like any good learner, I managed to kill 2 Pck’s and also 2 more SSD x where is my bike on the first indoor attempt.
So I move from here to there, I read from here, I read there, managing to reconcile the things that finally came out four plants that were 2 SSD x Bkv and 2 Pcks x CL…
With SSD x bkv or wmb I made cuts before taking it to the guerrillas and when it started to bloom
was a female and consequently became my mother plant. Of the 2 PCKxCL one survive and became a male with some reddish touches that I crossed with some of the Sativas I had. (I got this just before I moved to the swamp)…
So Seed clones ready now in action.
One of the next things I did was start two Hawaiian seeds that I took to my guerrilla partner’s backyard and to our happiness.
a man and a woman. So we made Hawaii PY #1 which would later be used for other guerrilla crossings…
And when we did an open pollination of Hawaii x PY #1 X Hawaii x PY #1 In search of the development of a #2 some clones taken from the mother Ssd x Bkv2 or WMB received a few pinches of this pollen resulting in a very confusing new cross… mixed with a strong pull of pine and something with fruit from hawaii and The Ssd x Bkv2 first comes a lot of garlic onions and when crushed something pulls to red fruits, but then it mixes with the onion garlic again. I remember when the mother plant’s sister was vegetating when rubbed the stem her it had a rotten smell…
Other caracteristics, And I don’t know if the weather favors it but both SSD x Bkv and Hawaii x PY and PCK x CL come out with high probability pink pistils. I’ve had some Paraguayanpink pistils, but I didn’t imagine that the three seed banks would have pink pistils.The Pcks hybrids, some variations of purple and one smelling like moisturizing cream with earth…
And after so much searching, we found a place and managed to cross Pcks CL x PY #1 (Female) X Hawaii PY #1 (Male) Which is what we currently grow, besides the sativas…I also dropped some SSD clones x WMb or bkv2 in the swamp and together with them I freed two 2 males from Hawaii PY #2 who got pregnant Ssd x Bkv2 or wmb
thus being born another new cross that we have just germinated some in the guerrillas I illustrate
on this diary below…lets go …
Here are some of the plants that were transplanted in May…

transplant…

july…

seeds germinated …
Stv …

PCks …

abandoned swamp…july …

August…

Guerrilha …August transplants seedling …

!

The transplanted of May …

these were transplanted in september 04 …

some buds same time…

… stv prp…

PCk …

september 26…
Pck…

Stv…

The transplanted of august …September 22

swamp …

november 15…

First “bags” on guerrilha …

swamp…

December/20…

Reveg…

January…

Reveg…

Hawaii x PY # 2 X WMB ou BKV2…

And my savior buckets …
Mothers Sativa’s sour diesel x Biker kush or where’s my bike

Thank you very much to the community and I hope to learn more and more with the help and experience of all…
(Sorry for my Translate English) badday.gif.
Everyone feel free to pull my ear anything…

And my gratitude to the brothers who welcomed …

@Bud_Weiser
@Gugumelo
@George
@LemonadeJoe

Tamo Junto…48

54 Likes

Always enjoy viewing those beauties in the wild, keep them coming … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

The way it should be done. It ought to be for all of us.

2 Likes

Beautiful garden, I wish I had the guts to do so. Keep going.

2 Likes

Thank you very much and maximum respect :fist_right: :fist_left:

Tamo Junto…48

2 Likes

Thanks bro …
Soon I bring news…
...comprimentos...
Tamo Junto…

Welcome to OG @Haxixandoamente ! Looking good! Keep it up!

1 Like

Nice work there brother! Glad your detainment was nothing more than the 30 hours. Take care :v:

1 Like

Thank you very much …
Total satisfaction @Sasquatch
Tamo Junto
:fist_right: :fist_left:

Thank you so much bro @Tejas
The worst 30 hours… never again…ninj..
I hope…fighting0

Tamo Junto…

3 Likes

Nice grow brother…

1 Like

Welcome @Haxixandoamente and good growing in the swamp!

1 Like

Thanks Bro …
:fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

Thank you very much Bro…Soon i will revive this place by dropping some seeds… currently a lot of rain. As soon as the sun comes out I’ll be waiting…
Tamo Junto

...comprimentos...

Hey guys…
After a while without visiting the swamp I took some germinated seeds and took the opportunity to try to make a drain in the new area where they will be transplanted…

I used garbage bags last time maybe I’ll use them again…
while one has a lot of water, the other one lacks… So we activated part of the “irrigation” for the girls in the bags which basically consists of bicycle nipples and a hose… Taking advantage of one of the empty bags, we dropped some seeds in one of them…

(200l tank found in the river cut in half)

And the girls keep stretching …but they seem to be starting to pistil
definitively …

The buckets…

(New bucket for some seeds that are being germinated…)

And drawer grow ninj..

Tamo Junto OG …

21 Likes

wahts up bro ? I follow you there on GR too. The guerrilla is beautiful, nice plants.

noix!!

1 Like

Thanks for the update, stay safe!

1 Like

@Haxixandoamente , thanks for the update, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Very nice!

2 Likes

Salve Salve @tiocranius Tamo Junto monstro só encostar ta ligado Tudo nosso…
Hail Hail… @tiocranius We are together, monster. just come … it’s on, All ours…
Tamo Junto

3 Likes