Guerrilha 23º S ..BR

Hey Bro @Tejas :fist_right: :fist_left: … very different…weed2

1 Like

Hey bro @calman1955wave (1)
very grateful … :pray:

Some clones… to wait until the others are ready…
Sativa’s Sour Diesel from Nirvana Seeds X Biker Kush V2.0 from Karma Genetics … first Gringas that I cultivated…it’s with me to this day…

TamoJunto Mano @funkyhorse 48

1 Like

Paraguayan strain is just one. The capital city of paraguayan weed is Pedro Juan Caballero and sorrounding areas
Irmao hashishando has pure paraguayan 21st century, the brick he showed in last posts looks very nice.
What they comment is around the year 1992 paraguayan farmers went to Holland after they got paraquatted by DEA. So they brought some white widow from Holland and the weed today is not the same as the paraguayan 20th century. In the 20th century the brick was rubbery, very sticky and difficult to smoke and the high was a lot stronger than today, it was hilarious weed and the best of it had 4 hour duration high from just 3 tokes
But it happened 30 years ago, so whatever got mixed up back then today is landrace, the old one is gone
so we can say we have paraguayan original 20th century one which is gone and post paraquat paraguayan 21st century which is what we have available today. Is complicated these things about purity

I understand Cannabiscafe is from around 2004/5 so the plants you saw are mostly from 21st century brick. I saw many good plants alive too and I always thought it will be here forever, I cant believe today it is rare. All farmers/growers be it in big or small city are growing the seeds from the brick. It is similar to Thailand. Everybody was growing the seed from the brick in Asia and the different strains reported are just the same seed grown at different locations/gardens but the strain is just one

This is a very interesting report about paraguayan weed made by a brazilian reporter as an adition to the argentinian magazine posted. It costs 8u$s kilo at origin in Pedrojuan

This is how it is done, it is similar to the process you make in Mexico from what you show and this is why I am getting very curious on mexican weed, specially those varieties with 3-4 hour high and hilarious weed, man, I miss hilarious weed badly

Try spraying enxofre molhavel next run on these clones. I am curious to know if you spray enxofre will grow better and have better high

have a nice weekend

4 Likes

Greetings Brothers ,
Hope you don’t us asking ,about ,Devils Tit. Snowhigh genetics , any plant Life We can share a preservation ,before they bee seedsavers and pass good old genes to master growers I’m outdoors ,28LAT TROPICALundergovers , WE CAN PASS on the best…
Peace…
OVERGROW THE WORLD

1 Like

Thanks bro, this seems like a great and cheap idea… I believe it wouldn’t work against botrytis in the flora…confu....zzz
but in the vegetative stage it would help against the predisposition and ploriferation of fungi… I had seen that sulfur can help in the defense against PM … as soon as you said it I remembered that Joe has a method and I ran there… and that’s what I found…

Could I apply it pre-flora? … confu....zzz

3 Likes

That preparation is only meant to be applied before starting bloom. Though people have reported good results after being 2 weeks in. The thing is once the sulfur touches the surface of the plant, it’s pretty much permanent. So if it touches your buds, they’ll taste like sulfur.

3 Likes

Hey @JoeCrowe ...comprimentos...

These crosses with sativa take many weeks to be ready. maybe I can follow this line of two weeks, by the end of flowering maybe this will have dissolved a little …

Thanks Bro :pray:
TamoJunto

1 Like

Irmao haxixando
I never tried wettable sulfur before, I just discovered it now, I want to try it this coming season
I did try bordeaux mixture

Bordeaux mixture like sulfur can only be applied in veg and it is a preventive but not a cure
You can see how it looks

The blue colour stays there in the leaves
If you need to apply a solution for flowering time, the best solution I found so far is potassium soap. It is fungicide and it is also insecticide, good against aphids, red mite and thrips
I live next to GMO soybean plantations, thrips fly like mosquitos here and because I am at the river shore this is the shelter for all wildlife and plagues too so potassium soap is a good friend for growers on humid environments. Dont use potassium soap on desertic weather because it dries your leaves, but in Mata Atlantica it is a very good friend for any grower

4 Likes

The only solution for botrytis I found so far is to grow genetics that are adaptable to humid weather, the problem is they are not easily available. In the canna world they seem to cull all the varieties coming from humid areas in favour of desertic varieties so in humid environments we will always have problems with botrytis growing these varieties.
I am seeing botrytis in pure sativas from south east asia as well, these asian varieties grow in dry season there and here is rainy season during winter. very humid
I have seen botrytis in haze too

2 Likes

Bordeaux mixture seems to be simple and effective … found a super easy recipe too …
How do you use potassium soap?confu....zzz

Yes, this is a key piece for producers in humid areas …

badday.gif. ...muros

Bordeaux mixture is easy to apply and cheap to buy

I am really losing interest in most of the canna weed. I am only interested in jungle genetics adapted to humidity now, I am searching paraguayan brick, not easy to find these days, in Europe or Usa humid genetics from the jungle gets culled and thrown to the garbage so we will never find it coming from the commercial releases

To make potassium soap it is super easy and cheap
You only need sabao Ype glicerinado. A bar of sabao Ype has 200 grams.
Cut a quarter of it(50 grams) and dissolve it with a litttle hot water. It will take some time, around one hour to dissolve all of it. It is not good to have lumps. Best is all of the soap dissolved

Once you dissolved all the soap, just add 5 liters of water and thats it. Shake well and use a water sprayer to spray and wash your plants. It is just soap. No harm to you or the plants. But in dry weather potassium soap dries leaves. So it is good solution for us. Here every single growshop sells potassium soap. It is antifungal and insecticide. It kills red mites, thrips, white fly and aphids
You can apply in flower no problem

But it will not solve botritys. We need to select and search the humid resistant plants because nobody in the canna world is doing it, everybody is breeding for indoors in labs and when you put these plants in nature they lose antifungal and repelent properties. This is what happened with haze. It also has inbreeding depression problems

Do you have too much botrytis from long flowering paraguayans?

have a nice week

6 Likes

Before obtaining the hybrids I always planted brick seed and I had no notable problems with botrytis… But the hybrids always suffer more in the forest… perhaps as they came from Paraguay they are semi-acclimatized and with self-defense tendencies exactly as you said …

1 Like

Hey OG…peek.gif. wave (1)
Just watching the girls and boys stretching…ninj..

Some swamp girls starting to revegetate, so we harvested parts of them…_harvest

The Double Panamas were completed one after the other… One at 14 weeks…

And the other at 16 weeks…

cut day…

I kept some clones of both…

TamoJunto OG ...comprimentos... 48

20 Likes

Great job bro!
Beautiful colas there

4 Likes

Hey @Elchischaswave (1)
Thank you very much Bro …:fist_right: :fist_left: :pray:

3 Likes

Outstanding!

3 Likes

m0n033
…Thanks Bro @Tejas...comprimentos...

2 Likes

I recognize the pheno pictured here from a different Panama grow. It’s nice to see it pop up elsewhere. Lends credibility to its purity( i should say legitimacy…i suspect Panama Red could be a hybrid…an old hybrid turned heirloom perhaps). …

. Igrow.it in my 71 Panama grow. It was the most potent plant, but had the lowest yield, and was susceptible to mold. Nice buds!

4 Likes

Thank you very much Bro… :pray:
It’s a privilege to grow them and to be learning about … I had no luck getting a male but I kept some clones so I can grow again…
m0n033

3 Likes