Guess the week of flowering

Some pics of my NL indoor grow in soil! Been feeding them and keeping pretty on top of them, except I have no idea what week of flowering they are in. I lost track ha ha. I’m just curious of some educated guesses, not sure if it’s time for flush or not! Hard to tell in pictures bit some pistils browning. Heavy thricome production.

6 Likes

5 weeks…

4 Likes

yep guessing week 5, 6 at most.

4 Likes

So, flush time??

Yep 5 weeks about!!

1 Like

What, never! This is a hott topic but imo you should never flush ever at all, unless you burned the crap out of your plant(s) from too much nutrients, that’s the only time you should need to flush your plants. And then when you’re done running a few gallons through the pots, you’d resume a safer, less strong, feeding regimen.

If you flush now you’d be robbing the buds of all the nutrients they need to get big, tasty, and potent. Might as well throw the plant in the trash at that point :rofl: Usually the bro science would say wait until the last week to flush but even then you don’t need to do that and it still robs the buds. The last two weeks is when they put on the most weight! (If they’re fed)

I would say you have at least 4 weeks to go before she’ll be ready for picking.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice!!

2 Likes

Before we go into that loop again, the whole flush or no flush thing has been discussed here :wink:

(my guess would also have been week 5 to 6)

2 Likes

3-4 more weeks +/-
Wait for swollen calyx and amber trichome glands.
A magnifying glass will help when you’re close to the finish.

2 Likes

More recent opinions hereejem|nullxnull, sorry for the autopropaganda … frech|nullxnull

1 Like

@allotment & @George Thank you! Definitely seems like the place to go for that, I’ll remember that for next time and check them out while I’m at it ^^

Hydro, sure maybe flush if you were feeding heavy, but just last 3-4 days. Soil, why flush?! Maybe stop feeding the last week since there’s prob some nutrients left but shouldn’t need to. Organic fertilizers, no flush!

Looks like start of week 5 to me

1 Like

Agree, looks 5ish to me as well!

1 Like

Oh right! Forgot my guestimate, I also say 5 weeks, maybe 4

Looks like 5 weeks to me too. In my (limited) experience, once the pistils start to darken, it’s 3-4 weeks till harvest. Just my .02.

1 Like