Plant problems for 200 pat

Just by leafs name what you think it is plants in mid-late flower
(upload://1F0bbcsQ3xyiFB9PM0S9eMpJdgf.jpeg)

The smallest leaf doesn’t do justice blackish brown spots along whole perimeter on that one

What does the overall plant look like, most cases the plant will draw nutrition from the leaves during the late stage of flower, my papaya did that in the late flower stage …also I am no expert…yet…lol

1 Like

Always good to get input

4 Likes

Wow …I could move in there dude :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:. I think they look great personally. They have maybe what 3 to 4 weeks to go maybe.

3 Likes

Lovely plants @Rabeats2093 !

1 Like

It’s alright …deff one of the better auto grows I’ve had …they have been yellowing more and more past two weeks it’s been yellow for a while now getting worried won’t have any leafs on it by the time it’s done

2 Likes

Thanks it’s in . 3x3 I need to upgrade

1 Like

My papaya photo period was basically all yellow leaves by the finish. I have dried and cured it and gave it to several people…little harsh on the smoke but barely an issue. Every stoner I gave it to loved it so the yellowing did not effect it too much. Mine came from underwatering in soil

2 Likes

Do you measure the run-off EC? How’s that looking?

1 Like

Personally one of my fave pics moby dick auto temp induced purple

2 Likes

@Northern_Loki i did like two weeks ago then was told it was pointless because I’m in soil

1 Like

Ahh, ok. Hard to tell, is it mostly the new growth going yellow?

1 Like

Yes sir deff boggles my mind I went nutes no nutes then nutes now I think lock out but idk all yellowing is mainly from the top middle is slightly yellow lower leafs are green as can be

Could be a ph issue-

1 Like

Looks way better than the MD I just chopped! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’d check run off pH. It can still go wonkey in soil

1 Like

Last two times I did it was around 6.7 I’m telling you these things have me at a loss can’t wait to just start over with a new crop lol

What brand of soil?

Any calmag or anything to your water? I’m doing a water ish only grow, I still pH to 6.3 and add 5ml calmag per gallon every water. Are you under led or hid?

Well it’s five year old manure did pretty good with my last run fox farm trio I am using well havent in a while

1 Like

What size containers?