Flower times on autos that didn't auto

Trying to plan a vacation around my grow and I ran into a question. Now I know breeder stated flower times are sorta BS. But I have some autos that say “80 days to maturity”. When talking about Autos i am under the impression this is from sprout to chop time. When talking about photoperiods the time given is from flip (or preflower after flip) to chop. So what about my autos that didn’t auto so I manually flipped them? It’s been 52 days since I flipped em, do i expect 80 days from flip if the auto description was 80 days to maturity? Seems like no if the plant, when auto, is done from seed in 80 days. Obviously i will watch it and decide when its ready by trichomes but trying to plan a rough estimate for grow tent logistics. They are kinda looking nice but pretty small buds. The smell is fantastic on these tho.

12 Likes

Who’s seeds are these? Mark on Strainly his “auto” seeds required a light schedule change before they would flower.

4 Likes

regardless of estimated dates they look done or damn near.

6 Likes

One more week, put 'em under the knife…"chop-chop!!!: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

seebring seeds - it says at the very bottom “In-house testing showed that not all seeds are autoflowering.”

Thank you for chiming in, I was thinking it’s got to be close.

Sounds good. Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Sounds like he is working to auto that strain and seeds aren’t 100% yet.

As stated, looking close. Have you checked trichs to see if clear, cloudy and/or cloudy?

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Independent of breeder numbers I agree they look pretty close if they’re not there already.

4 Likes

Get a jewlers loop or a microscope and check the trichomes, you’re in week 8 and they’re starting to fade. Keep an eye on things but my guess is another 5-12 days and you’re good.

1 Like