Gugumelo's first indoor: Refrigerator grow

@Gugumelo things are looking great down there cuz! them plants are just growing like weeds! lol I hadn’t dropped by for awhile, so had to come see how it’s going cuz… and wow! is it ever ‘going’
Grow On!

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed . good morning brother, thanks for the words, I’m making an effort…
After going through the fridge, they go outside.
Take a look when you can Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa

I just updated your topic, Acapulco gold is exploding…
I’m a little younger, instead of waking up at 1 o’clock, I wake up at 4 o’clock so I don’t wake up my wife and have more problems…

4 Likes

One more update:

Lots of rain here, transition between seasons, some sunny days, but always high rh. That should delay the harvest.

Some pests have emerged, but the plants are doing well.

These are hermies, I was supposed to kill them, but I put them away. I couldn’t kill them.

These plants are the registered ones, as the hermes were surreptitiously growing.
Some have the pistils darkening, I’m going to look at the trichomes under the microscope.

I found out the hard way that I have mites everywhere. As the plants are relatively small, I am undergoing a treatment with water and alcohol. It’s not over, but population decreases.

Fungus mosquitoes appeared, I watered with Dipel, in 2 days they were gone.

8 Likes

Hi @Gugumelo! Hermie or not, these flowers are darn beauty! You got a great rig! :v: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks man, the guys must laugh a lot with my posts.:joy:

2 Likes

Freakshow with 49 days :hushed:.

Brazilian mother Sativa and her clones.

Sativa Dream with 49 days,
Training to break apical dominance.
She has trichomes on her leaves, I’ve never seen that, just vegetating in regular light bulbs.
This is normal? I have little experience with modern varieties.

9 Likes

Hey man what’s up, this is great my friend, it means that possibly this is going to be a killer plant especially if it is a male.

this is one of the characteristics that a breeder looks for when selecting mothers or fathers, if she is already resining like this now imagine when it starts to bloom.

try to take clones out of her before putting to flora.

I also saw that you are training them, I do it here is also one of the techniques used to increase production if you want to look for more information the name is LST (Low Stress Training)

look that:

Qualquer coisa não deixe de perguntar :wink:

:om: :prayer_beads:

5 Likes

Thanks man, great news…
It’s the feminized Sativa Drean.
I got a Sct2020 seed (banned).
She will provide the clones to bloom early next year…
Some information about the strain.

3 Likes

top man, by the way the description is true hopefully it has the power and yield that is described. The nebula is a plant that has won some awards in Europe.

1 Like

He said he would send something special, it was a big surprise… Just a seed, I have to take good care of it.

1 Like

One more update. The plants don’t want to finish, little sun in the last 4 weeks… What do you think? it’s hard to see

A strange stain appeared on two sheets.

6 Likes

The purple stain looks like a :poop: of a bird that has eaten blueberries :grin: but the white stains could be some fungus. Try to rub them to see if it goes away, in case it is and weather is rainy you can have a risk of spreading. Don’t think they are ready but have an :eyes: on them … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I see two black spots, I could go with bird poop but it looks like it’s eating into the leaf so I’m thinking a mold of some sort?
The bright white spots looks like powdery mildew, hard to avoid this time of year.
I also see ‘Borg sign’ but not a lot, again, not unexpected.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks @George and @Gpaw, they are protected from the rain, but it was several rainy days.
Birds sought shelter too.
I wasn’t sure, but it seems that a punctual super fertilization happened…

Now the sun will kill these fungi, and speed up their maturation, I hope.

There are also mites, as the plant is small, I am spraying it with alcohol.
It seems to work, they are not evolving.

6 Likes

It’s not pretty, but it should work. MCWB males, ready to pop…

7 Likes

Acompanhando aqui irmão! Engenhoso demais seu cultivo ! AULAS!

“following here brother! too ingenious your growing ! CLASSES!”

1 Like

@LionsNaughtyBeans Thanks man, improvising…

Planting in guerrillas always, one crop a year is very risky. Learning before investing… Its growth is really ingenious…

1 Like

@George And @Gpaw

I found the cause, they are fruits of a native tree. I sprayed water and it came out… This time it’s not bird poop :joy:.

I collected MWCB polem,

@George , the seeds of Maui Moonglow didn’t pop.

@Corey, the Oaxacan haven’t prospered either.

Both are in worm carcasses waiting …

Hopefully, maybe they need more time.

7 Likes

Update:

Day 70.

Freakshow: 3 females and 2 males.

They have started flowering, but they are small and have returned to the refrigerator.

Sativa Drean: It started flowering too, it went back to the fridge.
I’m going to revegetate for cloning.

At the bottom, some clones of Brazilian sativa. I still haven’t been able to make clones, I hope to be successful.

5 Likes

Perhaps you should change the cloning technique icon_e_confused|nullxnull, if they are too big they have too many big fans to feed and support, you could try this one, works for me … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes