A national secret... Brazil where the crazy take risks

good morning my brothers and sisters! All right with you? I’m going to share a little bit of my homemade cultivation!!

the pot with more cover plants is BLUE DREAM in the other pot with less cover plants we have GSC seeds purchased in Brazil…

and in flowering we have an automatic that was pollinated by a Paraguayan male
I appreciate the help of the brother @corey

41 Likes

welcome dude, you’ll love it… People are so helpful like nowhere else. We are together, I’m Br too. hug

bem vindo cara, você vai adorar … As pessoas são muito prestativas, como em nenhum outro lugar. Estamos juntos, sou Br também. abraço

8 Likes

nice to see you around here !

Im looking foward to see your evolution, if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Gratidão irmão! TMJ!

2 Likes

hey bud! gratitude! I will definitely ask

4 Likes

Nice Secret!
:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Very nice @Brazilian_greenElf!

2 Likes

Positive vibes for your grow @Brazilian_greenElf!

1 Like

I need some help… I have some nematodes in my organic soil that I grow at home… what could I use to control nematodes?

2 Likes

Gratidão!!

2 Likes

girls completing 30 days of life

13 Likes

I’m using a super homemade soil… applying fermented from the garden and others, lactic acids, castor bean pie, chicken manure, rock powder, humus, algae compost…

6 Likes

This passed…

Plant tajets (cravo de defunto) along with the herb…
It releases substances in the roots that repel some types of neomatodes. Making tea from the plant and watering it can help.
If it’s urgent, I remember seeing something around here…

And for prevention, putting the soil in black bags in the sun, it gets to around 150°C, it kills a lot…

edit: I remembered, I think it was neen, in the irrigation water. I don’t remember the concentration…

3 Likes

today’s update… one of the youngest girls was transplanted today… the others are still growing… very beautiful and healthy!

10 Likes

Awesome to see more no-till and organic grows going on!

The two young ones look the right age for a first topping. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the power of organic soil and no-till is amazing! I’m learning and it’s all so amazing…

2 Likes

hello guys how are you my friends this week i did an apical pruning on #gsc… this girl is close to 40 days
I am a 25 liter pot with cover plants and super organic soil

6 Likes

She’s doing great, nice big leaves, beautiful color, looking strong and healthy!

Probably a good time to chop & drop the flowering beans, to release the nitrogen, she needs it the most now.

How many hours light? I don’t give mine more than 13 hours, it seems to speed them up.

1 Like

Yeeess! rock it!

2 Likes

hey friend how are you? it’s vegetating 18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark… now i’ve increased the distance between the panels to encourage stretching… want to close this flower stall… hahaha

thank you brother
the girls are really beautiful in bright green… now i’m hitting the point of the elements

2 Likes