Guide me ( New Grower )

check this link…and let me know

You have not enough time , for preparing + for growing…

Ok , check this site How to Make Soil from Scratch with 3 Proven Soil Building Recipes - Complete Instructions – BuildASoil you will find many useful things…

Also you can check here on OG , many sensible users recieps , use search system…

2 Likes

Go on YouTube.com, plenty of Indian Creators doing EXCELLENT work in Growing with locally-sourced items. I plan on incorporating some of your country’s techniques. Best of luck, SS/BW (stay safe/be well)…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

couldn’t find indian creators…for example?

ok sir…thanks…just checking

1 Like

Welcome :+1:

Also check this thread
Organic soil recipes

YouTube Channel: “Discover agriculture” (Best Farmer in India Award Winner), also, search “Modern Farming Technique in India”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: There’s no “quick fix”, it’s going to be trial and error, just try and eliminate the errors!!

6 Likes

Heeey! You’re back! Happy to see you my friend. How are you these days?

4 Likes

i mentioned above…tired of failing :joy:

3 Likes

Back atcha, my dear friend!!! Slowly, but surely back… Had some unsettling Heart-related issues for a spell. Had more Tests than the Atomic Bomb Project. I’m 65 - 75% back, but a much-better place than before, trying to settle back into the OGniverse. How has this rainy NE weather treated you and your important efforts? If anyone can overcome the ravages of the Seasonal Changes, it’s you. SUPER THANKS for your contact, as ALWAYS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Get yourself some old steer manure and mix it with local soil from next to a river/ stream…3 parts soil, one part manure. Add in lots of chopped up brown crispy leaves for aeration and which will break down into humus.
Also get yourself some forest soil from just under the dead leaves ( I think you have dead leaves on the ground…pardon if I’m mistaken). Mix in at least some of this stuff. Its a great source of microlife that will help your plant.
Let this mix sit for at least thirty days. Make sure the manure you use is very old… or it will take much longer before it is ready.
The leaves will help with aeration, But they break down pretty quickly, So you will need something else to take the place of perlite. I’m guessing rice hulls Are easy to find, And I think this would make a good substitute, But you’ll want to ask others that have used it themselves To find out any additional information about it. The main thing is you will need To create airspaces in your soil for container growing. We use perlite…about 25%-33% of your mix should be perlite.
I think this will be enough to get you to harvest with auto flowers.

8 Likes

Oh no! Heart issues are scary. I’m so happy you are back…or 65-75% of the way there. Did you have a blockage in your arteries? You’ve always been my inspiration./ guide to kindness…I’m so happy you’ve returned​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

It’s definitely been a wet one this year. Almost everything performed well, Aside from a couple Southeast Asian hybrids I grew, which surprisingly want to mold, and Lebanese and Turkish took it pretty hard. The lebs nearly drowned,the Turkish have septoria.
How about you? Taking a break?

4 Likes

:thinking:…this looks some advanced knowledge…so lets get this straight …i am new to Gardening altogether…i actually don’t know anything about manure or anything…never had i ever made a soil like this…that is why i was looking for ready mix…:joy:…i am also a working person so wont get enough time…
also doing this not out of passion for gardening but passion for growing my own for myself…as it costs alot when bought outside, also we don’t have good stuff here in india , all laced up muddy shit…:joy:

so please tell me the easiest ready mix i can find…i can spend some bucks…no issue…

1 Like

Fox Farm Ocean forest will work for autos.
The recipe I gave you will turn any crappy soil Into something you can grow in. The soil where I live, If it even qualifies by that name, Is mostly rocks clay and hardpan. If you are ever interested in grabbing your own ingredients I’ll be here to help you… Just tag me. I know you guys have all sorts of cow patties there in india😁. Grab something dried out and gray, Rub your hands together With the dry turds in between them And turn them to dust sprinkling the dust on the surface of your soil. This will work with any soil. I like to mix the dust in all the soil myself. Wear gloves if you must… But if you find old shit it really isn’t needed. I would really try to find some. It will be loaded with local micro life

5 Likes

dont call it patties atleast…it sounds like some snacking​:joy:…it is just cow dung :joy::joy::joy:
fox farm isnt available in india…but lemme search for that same ingredients in some bramd here

4 Likes

Had cuttings from @JohnnyPotseed going when I was sidelined, lost them, but being resupplied before the Winter really takes hold. “Imposed Break” was more like it. Mandatory Rest or risk taking that “long black train ride”. I decided I don’t like trains…lol. I’m babysitting 6 plants for a friend who didn’t have indoor space and didn’t want the recent Hurricane to induce Bud Rot. I have them in my Garage’s Basement under LED Lights running 12/12. They’ll probably run until Nov. It’ll give me something to do, relieving the restlessness of having nothing to grow, plus gives me an excuse to get outta the house. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Growing in coco is the easiest way to do it. Especially as a new grower. Put them In enough coco, feed them once per day to some runoff, have a ph pen, and that’s about it. If you mess up (over feed, wrong ph, and so on) you can just flush out the coco and reset. If you start a journal people, or someone, on here will walk you through the whole grow. Best of luck!

Edit: Windowsill/porch growing is a crapshoot. Get yourself a light and a closet or something.

1 Like

I grow in coco and am curious, what problems did you run I to to go through so many seeds?

1 Like

how would i know…they just dont survive…i could take 1 plant to maximum of 20-25 days…but then a crow uprooted that…:cry:

after that…i could reach there

1 Like

https://amzn.eu/d/1bI8QQ2

so i was thinking to buy this and start from 0

1 Like