Halloweed at The Vault – Hundreds of FREE Seeds + Promos!

I’ll b smoking a lil bit of a whole lotta stuff :wink: happy Halloween everyone. @CaptainNemo

4 Likes

I’ll be smoking some 90’s kush free autos hell ya happy Halloween!

1 Like

Awwwwwwe that is so sweet. Happy Halloween to your fiance.
And a crazy scary Halloweed to all you @The_Vault_Team .

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Happy Halloween @GallacreekD66 & rest of you OG’s :green_heart:

Thanks for another amazing giveaway @The_Vault_Team !

Halloween was spent smoking & watching scary stuff.

Check this out: @UnholyFire , @CanEhDiana

1 Like

We spent the holiday working in the garden, watching Carpenter’s Halloween, and carving pumpkins. It was a hell of a good time, as always.
I’ve seen some beautifully dark expressions from LSD Autos in pictures before… Sure wouldn’t hurt to have a pack darken the doorstep!
Thanks for the constant bean-tosses, @The_Vault_Team and all the breeders working with 'em!
Interested in autos, @Whatnow @m0sirys @OnePassionateGrower @OhNo555 @percyryan66 @FirstCavApache64 @FourFour @Amendment3 ?
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

7 Likes

Thanks for another chance at another giveaway @The_Vault_Team
This is an A9 cut i got from @Gaz29 and some clones thanks for another chance at a giveaway @The_Vault_Team

All the best of luck to everyone entering.Peace C :facepunch:

Thanks again @The_Vault_Team :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks Vault for the giveaway. I just went Trick or treating with the grandkids. I was Captain Jack-O-Lantern from the pirate shit Rotten Candy Corn.
Check this out @Hawk518

2 Likes

I stayed home passed out candy.

@JustANobody auto seed giveaway. LSD.

4 Likes

Thanks @The_Vault_Team for making Halloween fun…

I’m chillin watching horror flicks (not drinking)(that’s a good thing)

Smoking Donny Burger and Jet Fuel:) so far…also a little LDPK dabs

@blowdout2269 @NDNCHILD check it out

3 Likes

Im new to growing and I’d really appreciate some seeds to start off!

1 Like

Hey @Zayden… welcome to OG

It’s AWESOME over here …I’m fairly new and this is the best community of people I’ve come across in a long time.

Hang around and take part and you will have more great genetics than you know what to do with…

I personally think the seeds/genetics floating around here blow away any big breeders stuff at $100 a pack (but it all has to start somewhere) the genetics have good roots from the breeder’s here on OG… these peeps are passionate about what they do and been doing it for a hot minute

Welcome again and have a great day

4 Likes

Get set, everyone! We’ve got a winner over at The Vault, and it’s none other than @Hippyhop

Kudos, my friend!

Drop us a message in the DMs including your full name, address, and email, and we’ll take care of getting your prize to you.

A big shoutout to all the others – you’re all fantastic. Love your support, buds!

5 Likes

Yay! Congratulations @Hippyhop

2 Likes

Congratulations @Hippyhop! :smiley:

Thank you @The_Vault_Team :+1:t2:

2 Likes