Hammers, NL× OGKush, GG Autos-summer-2018

Looking good @robertaaronson! I’m outta likes so :+1:!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

And here’s a couple shots of the cannahammers and the Nologs

The two Space Cookies I started are really starting to take off as well

Nolog? What are those?

1 Like

"No"rthern "l"ights × “o.g.” kush …I believe…?

Northern Lights #5 (Male) x OG is correct, but didn’t I send you the Heavy Nolog, which is 9lb hammer x Nolog? Hoping you get a couple of females out of that cross. I have yet to get one that wasn’t sweet and heady.

1 Like

Sounds delightful…: sweet& heady…
A couple of them seem a little lanky like males and a couple of them are more stout…but that could just be because of the way l.e.d’s are on one side…you’ll be the first to know when they start showing…I was considering possibly saving some pollen if I get a promising male…?

1 Like

I think collecting some pollen wouldn’t be a bad idea… Maybe their it on something sat dom

I know I have some heavy nolog… Idk why I was thinking he had gotten those somewhere else, that’s why I asked… Im going to pop a few those for my next run.

Man I just gave the two oldest a couple spoonfulls of some two year old horseshit compost i got my hands on last night, I was a little worried I was gonna burn 'em but they loved it.!
Very very satisfied with the soil mixture I have now to transplant into.these babies should thrive!!

1 Like

after seeing the results of the compost topdress on the two G.G autos I decided to give them all a little with this last round of watering and haven’t seen any burn at all they all seem to be responding great…lots of little side branching going on…:slight_smile:

everything is just about three weeks from sprouting
The auto GG’s are really starting to take off and smell already… I can’t believe the smell these are puting off just from brushing finger over em…I believe I will put them in five gal buckets before the weeks out.

Here’s the CannaHammers

This last one has a little bit of mutation of the leaf…I have noticed a couple other minor leaf mutations but nothing spectacular to speak.

Have five of the Nologs going, they all seem pretty uniform.

starting to see some lower growth on these now.

The two space cookies starting to take off

and last but certainly not least the two Platnum Agent 99

These have some really long big leaves already.

1 Like

Everything is coming along nicely, very promising.
Don’t let the florecent light fool u, under natural light they have a nice beautiful deep green color and the g.g. has a little bluish tint.
Here’s a couple leaves I pruned off one of the gorilla glues

I got a jug of homemade kelp tea, and a jug of homemade fish emulsion tea, both of which have been cooking for two weeks, added about a cup of the horse manure compost to each to get some more microbial action going, think I’m gonna have some pretty dynamite food to feed these beasts after I do a little selection and and get the ones that are gonna proceed to larger homes…

1 Like

So happy to see you up and running and they look happy.

Thanks for growing these out.

1 Like