Happy American Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Turkey Day to everyone!

Hope yall make it where youre going today or those coming to you make it safely. Enjoy the family time and dont get too lit and loaded lol

We’re doing a neighborhood Friendsgiving today and got lots cooking. Should be a fun time.

Have a good one yall

65 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @toastyjakes and all the rest of the growmies here at the best grow site on the net…

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:

12 Likes

Happy Turkey Day! Hope it’s a great day for all!

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :turkey::turkey::turkey:

10 Likes

thanx. happy thanksgiving all.

7 Likes

Working an overnight solo, but got some good time in all of my off days with family. Not a bad year at all.
I’m also grateful for this place, not lurking anymore and all you mods do to keep it running. Thanks, @toastyjakes . Have a great one.
Cherish that time today, and be safe y’all!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone :turkey: :joy:

14 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I’m about to spread the love to the family today and celebrate the good harvest from this year :wink:

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL OF OG! Enjoy my American friends :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We all have much reason to give Thanks.

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving OG!!

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you, yours and everyone of our OG family :turkey:

I’m envious @toastyjakes, I usually have one in the oven and one in the smoker. Yours looks fantastic already :wink:

7 Likes

Everything is almost done/ ready to go in the oven… chickens about to get their yummy protein overload for today…

Turkey is coming along nicely, couple more hours…

Ham smells delicious… noodles about ready to start… homemade dressing (grandmas recipe) with oysters, fucking yum! And without for people not in the know lol

Yams and green bean casserole waiting… water for potatoes to mash trying to boil, bowl with the starts of corn casserole…

21 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving y’all

7 Likes

Quick tip for those that love to brine the bird. As you know you can’t make gravy with the broth (way too salty) so I buy turkey thighs at Kroger and boil them down the night before. Pop the broth in the fridge, scrape the fat off the top and make the gravy before the bird even comes out of the oven.

Stuffing - The stuffing is too salty with a brined bird as well, so I make stuffing balls and pop them in a muffin pan for stuffing muffins. Crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle.

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating with all of your loved ones. :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Thank you all and have a great day! Fire in the hole!!!

6 Likes