Thank You OG Community!

At this Thanksgiving holiday time I need to give a shout out to some OG members who have helped me during this past year. Love this community! :slightly_smiling_face: Most of you know that I grow for fun and really more to help out my best friend as she has a family member in need. I also have gotten pretty involved with helping some local growers with free seeds and a few plants. So a BIG Thank You and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! and of course, all of the OG world {even the few who didn’t live up to their word} :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: LZ

@JohnnyPotseed @Mr.Sparkle @Pigeonman @chronix @Mithridate @Alaskagrown @oleskool830 @HappyTrees23s @BigMike55 @NugLifeFarms420 @antheis @iamyou_youareme @Greenfingers @middleman @Jinglepot @mainerJ @BasementBeans @PineTarBastard @lunchpale @Budderton @Kingkush312 @Maddawg @darkillusion @hollyho @101 @BeagleZ @repins12 @Carty @Jack_Kanoff @misterbee @Pawsfodocaws @ReikoX @BarefootAndBlazed @Tracker @Skunkandfunk @PCC5rivers @ABushOfKush @G-paS @MumenRyder @nefrella @MeowsTrapSeeds @Mr.greenbee @JustSumTomatoes @Oldtimerunderground @corey @VAkish

Sorry, I think I may of missed a few mentions.

50 Likes

Hope you have a great thanksgiving LZ! Lots to be thankful for around here for sure!

12 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @LedZeppelin

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well @LedZeppelin !!!

9 Likes

I think a lot of us have much to be thankful for.
You and yours have a great Thanksgiving!

11 Likes

Thank you and happy Thanksgiving!

9 Likes

Happy American Thanksgiving back at you :wink:

11 Likes

I’m UK so today is just Tuesday to me but happy thanks giving my overseas friends.
Hopefully after this Fridays soccer/football game we all still remain friends :rofl::v:

10 Likes

Have a great Thanksgiving! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @LedZeppelin :grin: pass the sweet potato pie :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Love sweet potato pie.

:green_heart::seedling:

8 Likes

Thnx for the mention cuz, always glad to help when i can!
Happy Thanksgiving to you, and also to all the OGniverse!

7 Likes

thanks @LedZeppelin i hope you have a great Thanksgiving! the OG community here is the best family and friends anyone could ask for. so nice of you to give a shout out. you sure made me happy & feel good as i am sure it did to others you mentioned too! Rock On!

3 Likes

Have a nice Thanksgiving @LedZeppelin, and if you need some more seeds let me know.

5 Likes

Happy Thanks Giving my south-of-the-boarder friend!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @LedZeppelin!

3 Likes

Happy Danksgiving @LedZeppelin and the entire OGverse!

2 Likes

1540ba9b906fc4b146ccd55ff20ff682afdfa188 44c15f59e58e068bd4d9467a13bf8f98eed2f20e (1) 06e1997aa5befc21042a3db8148b13559d847668 f0f4b59d924c7d9e0682e877047068c0c6d57e40
:v:t3:
Gary

4 Likes

I hope you and your loved ones have a great holiday, @LedZeppelin!
-Jack

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @LedZeppelin ! :grin::peace_symbol:

3 Likes