Happy Man's:Jillybean-Fem Photo (closed)under Mars hydro Smart FC6500 Light

Thank you so very much :green_heart:
Classic coop noob move.

3 Likes

Great job @G-paS! Gonna be some real happy OG’s out there!

3 Likes

Heck Yea, great genetics!

gif_coffin_dodgers

7 Likes

Woohoo!!! Been Watching and waiting Nice Job…

3 Likes

I think the reason I am thinking that looking for the YY and it being viable is maybe due to the mitochondria not being viable? The other aspect is they might grow but are sterile? These are just guesses but yes I have reversed a male Thai and have some seeds. I think I have a good male DC that I will try to reverse and we can look at those also? I can’t wait till we get past this plant limit crap just so much non-sense. We talk about being a free country but hmmm kinda makes you go hmmm?

6 Likes

Thank you @G-paS!!!

3 Likes

I bet they’ll mature just fine. I’d just let the plant go until it dies like in nature. Might take several more weeks than normal. You have some big ass plants there. They look great!

2 Likes

This is exactly what I did for my repro to make sure they matured fully.

I just double checked
“Marijuana Botany” by Robert C. Clarke

He says:

“Seeds develop faster in warm weather and take usually from two to four weeks to mature completely. In cold weather seeds may take up to two months to mature.”
Pg 23-24

But if your nervous about them not being fully mature (like I was with mine) it can’t hurt to just let the plant finish it’s life cycle like @Ottafish said.

Plus we will be able to collectively see if the seeds are mature.
This is so amazing.
I know they will be perfect :pray:

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this @G-paS :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Thank You for that indo. I might need to crank up the heat.

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

Thanks for the awesomeness @G-paS !
I totally missed the TL3 boat with it being a busy week at work. :rofl:

6 Likes

Take my spot @Pigeonman
I am a REG EM and you should have the spot if you would like. I can take a spot in the TL2

6 Likes

All TL3’s can sign up under TL2 if the TL3 is full.

13 Likes

And I totally did @G-paS :hugs:

9 Likes

If anyone could, it’s you @Pigeonman

5 Likes

Late on this one, but glad to see the preservation work done and the boon to the community these seeds will become. Great work overcoming the obstacles of a limited pool to start. Thanks for all you do, @G-paS . A solid run for everyone to springboard and OGTW.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

7 Likes

We have seeds. I found a seed that is formed. Now just to keep the plants going till they mature.

49 Likes

Did you scratch it to see if it was hard?
Thank you for this grow and all the work that went into it! Cool ya learned/tried something new doing a reversal, I was starting to read the thread like a week or so ago and for some reason thought you just started the grow, guess I was a bit stoned at the time :joy:

3 Likes

Very kind, I love to see this sorta thing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The are just the immature seeds. they look white to the eye. I just posted this to show the reversal worked and there are seeds. These are the first that had a formed not empty soft thing.

19 Likes

Wasn’t sure if that bit of a seed coat that looks like it’s coming off was bc you scratched to see if they were hard or something like that

4 Likes