Happy Man's:Jillybean-Fem Photo (closed)under Mars hydro Smart FC6500 Light

Back at you and all my buds.

:green_heart: :seedling:

18 Likes

I make batches of fertilized water in 5 gal pails. Yesterday I found this floating in the pail. It must have flown in when I moved the plant to the dry room.

We have some strong seeds.

36 Likes

Oh, I see you invented a new seed-popping method and you are calling it the pail poppers club method.:rofl:

Makes for some long ass seedlings. :astonished:

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

This grow was a flop! I didn’t like the plants or seeds produce.

I have received seeds from @VerdantGreen of 2 packs of 5 each of Jilly Bean from Subcool.

I have many clones from the Happy run. I worked with the action group, rather than grow out these clones and do another reversal of the three female only plant, I will grow the subcool seeds gifted from @VerdantGreen this fall instead.

The people on the list with have first dibs.

47 Likes

This is going to be great, best of luck with your grow @G-paS :v:

11 Likes

You are awesome @G-paS!!!

9 Likes

I like this version of a Jilly Bean run even better!

8 Likes

Thankyou @VerdantGreen for your generosity and @G-paS for your dedication and professionalism, very OG of you both💚

5 Likes

Woa, some original jillybeans to reboot this repro, awesome, thanks @VerdantGreen ! Hope your life is calming down and you’ll have a better run this time @G-paS . At least hopefully no need to add the stress of a reversal this time.

9 Likes

Thats awsome!! Get em wet :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear it did not go as you were hoping @G-paS. Thank you nonetheless for putting your time and energy in this and thanks for doing another round. Congratulations on scoring the Subcool Jillybean seeds for that! Thanks @VerdantGreen for your sacrifice.

12 Likes

dedication! :v: :facepunch: :+1: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :smoking:

2 Likes

Thanks @G-paS for posting that. Thanks everyone !
Hopefully you will have better luck with these. They are old seeds but been in my freezer for the 12 or so years since i bought them… they look ok, a couple are a bit small but hopefully they will pop !
VG

13 Likes

Positive vibes for your Fall run.

7 Likes

I’m both devastated and elated!

7 Likes

@G-paS Can’t wait! :grinning:

2 Likes