🦃 Happy Thanksgiving 2021!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

6 Likes

7 Likes

Of course I’m thankful for friends family and my sweet heart. At this time of life, I’m also thankful for life itself. Not just mine, but all life including the birds and the bees, the flowers and trees and for this amazing planet! Out of the thousands explored by our telescopes and the Hubble, and the ka-zillion more that may be out there, this is the only one we’ve found with life as we know it. I’m talking light years - thousands, millions of light years. So in my mind, we’re all walking, talking miracles. Happy Thanksgiving everybody on this planet and everybody on this friendly OG website. (Which in this day and age is a small miracle in itself.)

9 Likes

I’m Appreciate so many things I have in life :relieved:
I do have alot of friends an family still in the military so

259734012_4583828518375625_7241987884189877611_n
Happy Thanksgiving for all tge great people on OG

9 Likes

happy turkey day to all although my wife and i decided to eat something different this year
im going in with mixed resalts

5 Likes

and the puffing all day is nice

5 Likes

Happy Turkey Day ya’ll!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day.

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving bud! :rofl: I love you’re green light! just not turned on in the middle of the night. :laughing: Thanks for all the help bro and for being a great asset to the community! You rock man! :muscle::green_heart::fist::turkey:

5 Likes

even if thanksgiving does not exist in Italy … I wish you all happy thanksgiving members of og. thanks for existing :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

5 Likes

thankful for all i have learned about plant life and organics Peace yall

6 Likes

It’s 7:59! Y’all better be high, fat and asleep!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving my brothers and sisters, thankful my Lord has kept us all vertical.
Hope you all had a great day. :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks for overgrow.com…it keeps me out of Zuckerberg jail
Thanks for my family and also for my relatives although they are not always the same people
Thanks for.a good job and home and continued good health
Thanks for my babies, and my daughter and granddaughter
Thanks that my grandson in law who is like a son to me was able to come back from a tour of a “base” we don’t have in a country we don’t have "military presence " and he is safe and sound back in the UK…prayers they both stay safe as they serve our nation in the USAF
Prayers we no longer have troops in a war anywhere in the world…for.the first Thanksgiving in years.

5 Likes

So busy running around with family yesterday I didn’t even see this thread go up. Thanks @Purple-N-Hairy for getting it going, I guess I’m better late than never. Thankful for the health and prosperity of my family and my garden, but also thankful to have a found a home here at OG with all you fine folks, it’s been a real pleasure getting to know folks here and growing in every sense of the word. Love you all! :v:t2:

4 Likes

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, just seems to have all the right motivations: family & friends, gratitude and sharing.

We had a break in the harsh weather here on Cape Cod and the Saintly Spouse and I walked & talked sunny miles through the local cranberry bogs and beaches. Holding hands and making small talk, a day off in these troubled times.

Peace and Love to OG and the soulful mission to Overgrow The World with our favorite medicinal herb. :v: :green_heart: :pray:

5 Likes