HaRdRoC's Server Fund Lottery (Closed)

Yup even if no one else signs up, the peeps that did are already entered in the draws as soon as Joe got your cash.
Also, yes whom ever picked the $60 is entered into the Baked Beanz lot.

4 Likes

Sure…
We will eventually have to renumber the ticket numbers or do multiple draws to avoid empty spaces in ticket numbers.

I’d prefer if new participants just used lowest free ticket number…

3 Likes

The way I see it:
OG does not charge for membership.
The knowledge and ideas that come from OG, priceless
The work involved in seed runs, plus expenses…
The availability of rare seeds and or popular trending. seeds…

7 Likes

Last but not least the friendships on the OG…
It’s a win. Win
So however many fundraisers it takes I’m all over that…

10 Likes

Honestly, I don’t understand the haters…I don’t do this for popularity or anything like that, I’m very upfront about having too many strains to run, so instead of hoarding all these strains to go to waste, I try and help out others to get great genetics for dirt cheap as well as help myself by getting my seed count down. EVERY single seed I put up, I have either bought or traded for with bought seeds, for the exception of Bare’s Chemical Nightmare, I only paid shipping for those, but kept half the pack, because I will run them, but don’t need a full pack. I also give out lots of seeds on the downlow, but doing lots like this, saves me a TONNE on mailing costs.

17 Likes

Good luck people :+1:

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe donated to get in on all lots please and thanks!
:pray::grinning:

2 Likes

I’ in for all… (I guess) I don’t know how to add myself to the list?

2 Likes

I am slow today, how do I sign up to do the $60?

2 Likes

Edit your name into each of the 4 lots and pay using the link, when pay goes through and Joe comes on, he’ll give you a checkmark :+1:

2 Likes

Will do! Plus chars.

3 Likes

Put my name on all lots and messaged LemonadeJoe for PayPal. Thanks @HaRdRoC and @LemonadeJoe . Best of luck all.

3 Likes

I’m a gambling man and happy to help this community with contribution. @HaRdRoC thanks dude!

@LemonadeJoe will you please confirm via DM when you’ve received payment?

3 Likes

I agree 100%

4 Likes

I’ll join in for $60 what a awesome way to support the server.
sent donation!

Added my name to the lists

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for support! PMs sent and donations verified…

5 Likes

Ya spacing them apart would make more since.
Way too close together.
Mine are all going to Se, one stop drop, dont like too much visitation to the post office they ask enough questions.

3 Likes

im trying to donate, but i cant get past the “one time donation” screen…

Edit: nevermind, got it all figured out. donated for all 4! @HaRdRoC let me know you got my donation and all is good! thanks bud!!

4 Likes

Thanks and good luck.
The cash goes to LemonadeJoe, he’ll put a check mark by your name when receives it and is on.

5 Likes

You paid for all lots didn’t you? Just wonder because your name isn’t on 2,3 or4.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes