HaRdRoC's Server Fund Lottery (Closed)

No just one. Should only be on lot#1
Just looked. Wrong colored check mark. Im sure it will be corrected.
@LemonadeJoe

4 Likes

Just saw the check-mark was green. :rofl: :rofl:
:green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

I was the first one to donate. The blue colored check mark idea came after I guess and my original green check mark just got over looked.

4 Likes

Thanks for noticing, corrected :wink:

1 Like

Amazing strains wish I could get in on action. When Will the offer close to enter? See if I can scramble $60

Nvm just saw it’s for the July 4th.

4 Likes

You can enter for just one lot for $20. Just edit your name on to the lot and # you want @MarijuanaEnthusiast

4 Likes

I’m a guy that like to feel I got bang for my buck

5 Likes

If you were to win just one lot for $20 that would be a lot of bang for your buck. lol. It also supports the community. :smiley:

6 Likes

@LemonadeJoe Can ya send me the paypal link buddy? Thanks!

2 Likes

Was going to jump on this but just dropped alot of cash on the winter line ups.

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll send it in PM… Thanks

1 Like

Well, that depends on how long you want to wait for pages to load . Seriously though, servers cost $$, good servers cost even more $$$$. For the knowledge contained here, its worth a few bucks, hell, I spent more on books that now have outdated info!

7 Likes

I’ve spent 60$, hell 500$ on much dumber shit than the experience this community has given me in such a short time and the wealth of knowledge, traders, breeders, and downright just good folk giving shit away for free just for the love of the cannabis game.

Proud to support this community and those in it that I’ve had the opportunity to trade with/buy from and look forward to all those same things exponentially in the future

8 Likes

Good luck to all who are entered

If I hadn’t already tapped myself out on the auction I’d buy in for the chance to win for sure. Next time will have to be soon enough

Again, best of luck everyone

8 Likes

I want me some Lucky Charms.

images.jpeg-5

2 Likes

Well I tried but couldn’t resist entered for all 4!

3 Likes

Thanks @George
Now all $60 donaters can pick and edit your # on the Bonus lot only pick numbers between and including 1-13, 1st come, 1st served

5 Likes

Like that?

2 Likes

Followed your lead✌🏻

2 Likes

Good luck to all… :+1:

1 Like