HashstasH 70 & 80's Card Game Seed Pack Giveaways

Thanks again @HashstasH you rock!! :metal: :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t mind with grand prize gifts i’m out around $75.00 including materials postage lol If we can’t have fun & share why put your pants on in the am lol

I just pulled my Bruce Banner seeds, If I have enough I will Include a pack of 10 or 5 if low supply…

3 Likes

Do you mean Tuesday 22 Feb as the 15th has passed?

1 Like

I do apologize for the error , yes the 22nd lol

1 Like

One of the Best Giveaway’s Ever!
Hat Tipped To @HashstasH - Classic OG Spirit
OVERGROW THE WORLD

4 Likes

Attention Contest Winners

I submitted all tracking numbers to the US Winners, 4 Canadian Winners will receive notification to when your gifts will be sent out, at the usps I was Informed the envelopes used would cost me $22.00 each envelope but the usps worker told me to use white letter envelopes and drop the price to around $5.00 us so I will mail them out by Friday.

Thank You for Your Support.

8 Likes

They’re here they’re here they’re here!!!
What a fuckin come up!
@HashstasH many thanks for these beans, I’m wildly excited to see what they hold.

5 Likes

Your very welcome and let’s hope we can throw all out good vibes together here and get some jems, I have 3 plants with 1 set of leaves so I have no clue what the strains are but shit I’m blessed to have 3 that popped lol

5 Likes

I haven’t been able to check my safe address yet, but the tracking says it’s there. Thanks, much appreciated. :slight_smile: Just one clarification; these packs that say Purple Urkle, Black Cherry Pie, Ayahuasca Glue, Strawberry Glue, Blueberry x Skunk #1 that I’ve seen in @HeadyBearAdventures’ and @Bobgrows’ packages, they’re not actual seeds of that strain but crosses of the females named with your males from My Entire 16 Plant Grow pollinated, correct? I just wouldn’t want to see anyone growing these out, thinking they’re the pure strain and breeding with them based on that.

2 Likes

Your correct, I am new to having my female seeds / plants pollenated by mistake, the 2 males were as follows, i had to make sure the strain matched the grow bucket inside and it was a strawberry glue or purple urkle. now after these regs or because it was a female seed be female seeds?

1 Like

They almost certainly aren’t feminized; the only ways to get feminized seeds that I know of are by treating the plants with STS (silver thiosulfate) or CS (colloidal silver) spray, possibly gibberellic acid, and rodelization. The first three, you’d know for certain if you did - and I don’t think rodelization is possible in these circumstances, pretty sure that happens when a plant’s been left to flower long past its harvest time. The question would be whether they’re from hermie parents or not. From what I read, it sounded like not. The Strawberry Glue and Purple Urkle dropping pollen were full males with no female flowers, and you had other Strawberry Glue and Purple Urkles that were fully female, right? That’s how I understood the thread the first time around. If so, that would make this an open pollination of the females named on the pack by those two strains.

2 Likes

correct as I understand what I did lol

Either way with the seeds removed im smoking the bud now , not bad mellow sativa with some Indica moments… either way the seeds are of good quality…

3 Likes

Received my prize today @HashstasH ! Thanks so much can’t wait to pop some! :smile:

2 Likes

Got mine as well thank you very much bud appreciate your generosity.

1 Like