My Entire 16 Plant Grow pollinated

Hello

I have been trying to breath easy after discovering the fear I had dreaded all along sense I had a thread about 2 males I had found, well them 2 plants burst pollen some place and so far from what I can see these 2 are the worst… Cut is Purple Urcle & 1 of my 1989 Blueberry x Skunk #1
has seeds every where :sleepy: :sob: Wait :thinking: Would there be a good ending some place with this disaster at my age and health for nothing…
friggin seeds from High Altitude Seedbank .

Also here is another question lol would all the bud be worthless or smokable?

UPDATE FACTS

Suspected Father’s
Purple Urckle & Strawberry Glue

Strains
Gorilla Glue #4
Purple urckle
Bruce banner
Blueberry x skunk #1
Ayhuska Glue
Blackberry cherry pie
Strawberry Glue

Can someone please recommend the steps once these plants are pulled to clean and sanitize the tent?

5 Likes

Wait so you had males and your plants were pollinated, or your plants hermed?

Depending on how far along you are, how bad it is, and your goals, I would consider letting them finish and make hash.

I simple good wipe down with water should do the trick for rogue pollen

8 Likes

Yes I found 2 regular males and removed them but to my eye’s the sacks didn’t burst but I guess I was blind :sob:

1 Like

Smoke should be fine if finished, but them seed shells suck.

4 Likes

My question is should I keep these seeds…

5 Likes

If you made them, I want some of those beans, could be accidental fire in the hole!
Name them Strains!

10 Likes

purple urckle
bruce banner
blueberry x skunk #1
ayhuska
blueberry cherry pie

4 Likes

Whos there daddy!

2 Likes

every plant has tons and tons and tons of them seeds :crazy_face: :sob:

2 Likes

Oh I see. Sure, why not? It’s nice to know what things are but not essential.

1 Like

I pulled 2

Purple Urckle

Gorilla Glue #4

4 Likes

That seed looks pretty far along! I’m no expert but it seems like you got pollen contamination early on from those males and made some reg seeds.

If the plants are too seeded for you, you could always make hash after shucking them. (disclaimer: I’ve never done this myself)

3 Likes

When life gives you seeds you grow those seeds and make hash from the rest. Sounds like they were just regular old males, not herms. So you seeded your whole crop unintentionally, shit happens brother. I’d keep some flower in case you run out before the next harvest, you just have to de-seed the bud like in the olden times :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: hash the rest after removing as many beans as you can without losing your mind to the tediousness. Did you keep clones of the females? If not you can always reveg em and if you don’t feel like anything looked like something extra special then pop new beans. You’re golden, you’ve got options still

8 Likes

I did have to remove them but to be honest with you the 2 plants were 4 feet tall when pulled…

2 Likes

Trichomes are trichomes, pluck the seeds, make any extract.

7 Likes

After having several debates with High Attitude owner asking to show some type of proof the seeds I bought are 100% strain but the names and all pics of every strain all looks the same so I just decided to grow them out, the plants growing for clones I paid $15 a seed cup winners some from Attitude seedbank much better seedbank…

4 Likes

The pollen becomes inviable at room temperature rapidly. Let them finish, and it will be perfectly safe by the time the next plants start pushing pistils. You don’t need to do anything at all. I know this from firsthand experience, and that’s with actual males dropping far more pollen.

8 Likes

i’ll take them seeds if you dont want them :joy_cat::+1:

I have not a clue which plant got the gals pregnant…

either the purple urckle or the Gorilla Glue #4

with several strains with seeds would the 1998 blueberry x skunk #1 have any trade value?

3 Likes