Have your plants ever reached 5-6ft? Cola wise?

SATIVAS? Those are my indicas, sativas are my next thread. 10-12ft. colas. LOL

8 Likes

My Bad , see at age 60 I seen Indicas growing but not levels like that for Indicas ā€¦ great jb

1 Like

I am just joking around.

1 Like

You were correct the 1st time. I have a weird sense of humor. My apologies.

1 Like

Here is some competition for ā€œfunniest plant everā€

And tallest too :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Is it fire? Thats an oddball for sure! Hey @Foreigner, did you ever get the letter I sent with the AG?

1 Like

Lol no it was shit but in all fairness it didnā€™t get treated well at any point in its life.

I did. Thank you. Mrs Foreigner just grabbed the mail right now and I was super psyched to see it. Also, holy masking tape!

Cheers man! Iā€™m looking forward to giving her a go. Thanks for the middleman action and getting them to me and all the best (also I donā€™t know how to effectively search my messages :face_vomiting:)

2 Likes

Badass! Glad they made it. Yeah, I like to tape the shite out of ā€˜em!

1 Like

They could have been there for a few days because since Covid I have been avoiding the lobby as much as possible and now just do it out of habit.

Iā€™m just getting into the world of sativas so Iā€™m excited to add this to the collection :call_me_hand:

1 Like

:joy:
My first day in boot camp for the army, Iā€™m in reception, a drill Sargent comes up to me and asks where Iā€™m from
ā€œMaine drill sgt.ā€
ā€œMaine, whatā€™s in Maine?ā€
Put on the spot I thought of the forests and just blurted out ā€œtreesā€
Glares at me ā€œWhat kind of trees privateā€
ā€œUh, pine, lots of pine. Weā€™re the pine tree stateā€

19yrs later and that memory still has me cracking up

11 Likes

ā€œUhhhā€¦.lobsters?ā€

5 Likes

You know, that totally would of worked too lol. But I donā€™t eat seafood so didnā€™t think that direction :joy:

1 Like

I was buying a big box of mason jars off kijiji and the guy asked me what I was going to do with them.

ā€œWell the big ones are for my weed see, and the little ones are for my mushrooms.ā€

I actually said ā€œuhhhh, jam, yes, jam.ā€

5 Likes

Yeaā€¦ since starting mushrooms Iā€™ve needed to get many more jars. Had to find the jars I wanted for agar online instead of locally.

1 Like

Monsters! It would be fun if a few of the ones I am trying outside get so large. love it!

1 Like

Oh man. So much gold in basic. Remember a kid with coke bottle glasses. His eyes were huge behind those big lenses. Drill sgt. was always asking himā€¦ā€ why you look at me like you CRAZY?!ā€ Still cracks me up to this day. Poor bastard.

8 Likes

Man I must have read the title wrong!

I though you said 5-6 cm

This little girl started out as a monster cropping. Hit it with some Jack Herer pollen (blueberry X Jack H.) . Then left it in veg to see what would happen. Seeds fully matured and harvested the few it had.
Shes outdoor in veg now and is very much in a veg state. Thinking about flipping her and repeating the processā€¦just for kicksā€¦

4 Likes

I like her, sheā€™s a beaut.

2 Likes

She is my little seed girl!

If your interested she has a taller sisterā€¦ :wink:

She doesnā€™t mind a little neglect eitherā€¦

9 Likes

:joy: yea taller older sister is definitely my type. Iā€™m marrying one :rofl:

4 Likes