Hawaiian Sativas or Hawaiian heirloom cannabis

Indeed.

While they bred in Cali they used a lot of Colombian in their breeding.
But Lumbo did horribly in Hawaii. So, they used Mexican and Mexican x Afghan as the backbone of their breeding on the islands.

2 Likes

It’s worth noting that the Kamehameha Kingdom “unified” the islands in the same manner that the US did, just with less advanced weapons. :man_shrugging: They were outsiders to Hawaii & “invaded” too. I’m not justifying the situation & put a lot of consideration(months) into the history/etc. before moving here.

All my experience with locals suggests you are VERY welcome to visit but they do prefer that you’d not move here :blush: Visitors are the life-blood of the economy, after government-jobs & military bases. With the exception of a few islands, I should add. Molokai is said to be unfriendly to those not invited by locals, Lanai is privately owned by Larry Ellison, Niihau is also by invitation only & privately owned, & Kahoolawe, the former bombing target of the Navy, is also restricted. :world_map:

:call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Not to get overly political, but I’m generally opposed to all settler-colonial nations/states despite living in one and being descended from its founders. Lol

4 Likes

Sorry for being off topic of op, I’m new here and don’t see the option to dm. Do you know if they ever let out the cherry pie kush cut/ if a cut for a smoker could be acquired. Been looking since pre covid

2 Likes

Super-interesting topic, and I fully support that question.

How do i find that kg of foot-long Hawaiin Colas that were all stuck together in a bundle. Wrapped in tin-foil.

again… seriously it was at least 45 years ago

1 Like

Hey @Patsykilledtony, it takes a few days of posting and reading to get full privileges, like using DM and posting photos.

Please don’t approach members in DM for seeds as it’s against the rules. Just openly ask in a thread first and folks will tell you to contact them if they’re interested.

The other thing is to just enjoy the site for a bit and let other members get to know you because almost nobody will trade with brand new members.

I’d suggest stopping into the Introduce Yourself thread first, and then find some interesting threads to read and post in. You’ll quickly become known better and you’ll get to know others a little bit first.

Hope you enjoy it here, bro! peace, Gman

9 Likes

DM me, I think I have what you’re looking for. But DM me at my other screen name, which is “RandymurderedLisa” haha…

2 Likes

I heard that Maui Wowie is 2 diff. Mexican strains crossed. I love the MW vibe and also the strain called just Maui sativa. It feels a bit diff. from MW but idk any info on it.

Hola Gang

I finally got a female
from these old AWW

Maybe I will be able to bring it back

Bare

10 Likes

i dont know what you search exactly, but i know a guy on ig, he has Goldenvoice , Panama, Thaistick, and lots of these fat bud oversized Genetics… the genetics are all from the 70s from his relatives… low generation.
i only give this link to preservers , PM if youre preserving the stuff, however, not shure if he gives the pure sativa stuff out. he needs some nut-cracking… lol
everyone can pm me for that link…

3 Likes

thai

9 Likes

Great, since this is a Hawaiian thread, I’m sure to get an ID if this plant is indeed Maui Wowie. Essentially bag seed I saved from 2017 delivery dispensary in DC.

15 Likes

I got the kauia electric a few years back from
Lumberjack seeds

5 Likes

Wishing the best for all affected in Hawaii fires. People, places, plants at risk.

11 Likes

Molokai frost males x destroyer

26 Likes

That is indeed some good gear

4 Likes

Hello I am very very interested in Hawaiian genetics, have you achieved your goal in these years of search ?

1 Like

Here is Hawaiian Sativa The Blood x Garlic Bud.
It’s at 14 feet now. 9 10 feet on the smaller limbs.

I grew some Hawaiian Haze last year.
Crippler/outback haze x Cherry Bomb.

17 Likes

i’ve got a kuai electric cross running now (x Pineapple Ghost). i have a kona gold cross (x Blue Orca Haze from CS) i might run it just after the new year…was going to run it this fall, but i might hold off. i had to over germ my other project since some weren’t popping at first.

5 Likes

Hawaii outdoors 1970s

14 Likes