Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

That shit is wild as hell.
It’s not gonna be real to me until it shows up.
There has always been a part of me that doesn’t believe giveaways are real (obviously here they are, but i mean the ones like “enter to win a car!”), so when I enter anything it’s 50/50 hope and doubt. :sweat_smile:
I can honestly say I have never won anything like this in my entire life!
Edit: Thanks for the congratulations, and your envy is pretty understandable 🫠

7 Likes

200w (443)

3 Likes

ya im always dubious for give aways also lol i never win em but always try to join. just glad it went to someone who deserves it and hope it serves you well!

4 Likes

Was that the light give away from a long time ago or a new one?

1 Like

I know my sticker isn’t exactly a car but I’m pretty sure you willed that win into existence. I’m just sayin… :wink:

Do more of that… haha

3 Likes

Have a great day! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

THANK YOU!
(Its me!)

1 Like

You’re right about that!!!
Edit: @Rhai88 the argument can be made that the sticker is actually a rarer thing to win!

3 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures I’ve got that male Oaxaca pollen ready for you. Send me your deets and I’ll get it out to you.

11 Likes

Most excellent brudda @HumblePie420 ! The Oaxacan line shall continue.
I forgot to ask: Is it from a single male, or mixed?

6 Likes

Single male. Out of the 7 seeds Upstate sent me, only 5 germinated of which I only got one male.

6 Likes

I just won it a few days ago.
It’s from the PhlizonGrowLight giveaway…a 640 watt bar led fixture!

13 Likes

Still no time for a complete update my friends, but here are a couple snaps:

We got the Trainwreck family taking over the flower tent: Left to right is Kelly, Ivan, and Jammer

And to make space for them, I moved Echo back into the 2x3 and set the light to 12/12. That little guy on the right is the one sprout from the germination test of Alpha x Beta LBF F3…I can’t bring myself to kill it, so I’m giving it to a friend and hoping it’s a girl.

And for those who are wondering…

MaMaHaze F3’s (1m/1f)!!!

20 Likes

Oh man ! She’s got a nice structure :metal:
She looks like she would do amazingly well with a SCROG net :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratulations on being a grandparent haha

3 Likes

Dude that’s so bad ass! Congratulations will be stoked to see how the light turns out good price

3 Likes

A whole plant made up of dozens of that apical budsite…:melting_face:
You’d have to veg it for-ev-er.
Or, who knows, maybe the dad will bring a little more stretch to the offspring!

@Guitarzan or somebody who has grown this: I’m wondering if the MMH took a while to frost up.
The budsites are getting denser, but not a ton of trichome formation.

She’s been flowering for 50 days.
Edit: and she’s still going strong! :muscle:

For my own reference:
Trainwreck girls have been flowering for 21 days

1 Like

Nice win. I like my @PhlizonGrowLight . I have 4 of the older style panels and they always produce , :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Oh nice, I appreciate you letting me know. Good to have a vote of confidence!

2 Likes

my room is far from done on the remodel and system change but these are what I’ve used last 2 yrs and no complaints, eventually may switch over to the bar style for more coverage :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

This is what I’m excited about (and, also doubling my grow space)!
I’ve never had the opportunity to grow under a bar setup, but I’ve seen amazing results.
Clearly, I tend to fill my tents to the maximum, so coverage at the edges will be great for my plants. :bear::+1:

8 Likes