Hello, been gone a while

Hey all! Been gone a long time but a friend recently got me back into this community. Been growing still though. Have been hearing good things still about og. Have been growing blueberry crosses lately. I bred a bunch of different crosses into it. Chopped a plant today. Gonna post some pics. Had some vodka shots so I’m not sure how coherent this post will be ha!

the plant was a blue islands crossed with a new York power diesel. Very colorful but unfortunately I didn’t lower my night temps so I didn’t get much color out of this one.

25 Likes

Didn’t get much color?? It looks awesome, really vibrant!

2 Likes

Looks great! Which crosses have you tried out?

1 Like

Well the leaves had lots of color but the buds were not very colorful after trimming. I actually had some plants of the same strain this summer that I nearly killed. I didn’t want to throw them in the flower tent but I also didn’t want to kill them. I ended up just sticking them in the garden late in the season and after we had a pretty harsh cold spell they went crazy purple. I’m talking 100% purple. Stalks, leaves, buds. The purple was basically black. It was amazing. I wish I still had the pics.

6 Likes

I have been trying alot of crosses using jahseeds. Ca stuff. Love his stuff. I have never had better stuff since I went through my midnight xpress phase. A lot of blueberry, God bud and iss.

6 Likes

Looking really beautiful to me!! Welcome back.

2 Likes

Welcome back, those plants look lovely. I cant wait to see more :camera_with_flash:

2 Likes