Og.com- I’m baaack!

Hey everyone! I’m back on og and so glad I’m here. Just want to reintroduce myself and say hello to folks I used to be friends with.
Let’s take a step back. I was a OG.com Refuge over at on ICmag.com .
Relic1981 was/ is my screen name there and on the old og. I remember the fateful day I went to sign in (2004/5ish. Different world back then!) and the site was down permanently…yet here I am now 20 years later!

I’m a Humboldt Cali native, a father and I’m passionate about medical cannabis (saved my life…? I’m diagnosed with ptsd/general anxiety disorder , chronic fatigue syndrome and I have been working with my doctors (one for my brain and one for pain👽) since 99. I’ve been seriously growing medical cannabis since then. . Im born and raised here in #humboldtcounty Northern California. I was a black market participant for years until 2018 when it was fully legalized and regulated /taxed…
since then I have formed a private collective of legit medical patients. It’s just a small group of us (few dozen of us ) independent of HCGA.
I run the grows / gardens along with a few other native growers who truly want to make a positive impact on our community which has been overrun with corporations from all over the west coast and the Cartels have a huge footprint up here too so it’s just not feasible for me to be involved with black market.
We don’t exchange money but we do have members chip in for the necessities like the coco mix i use (royal gold mendo mix outdoor and pure coco for the indoor gardens which includes a mom/ clone room ,a veg room and a flower room to test and dial in new genetics. ) organic amendments for the outdoor and PG&E bills. We have a member who does the math and pays the bills for us. We all just do what we can to help each other. Some have some land we utilize, some caretaker and check on small indoor grows for people who physically are not able to. It’s a pay it forward :repeat: that we all benefit from and when we have harvests bigger than we need we donate cannabis to folks who we know could benefit from it but can’t afford the dispensary.

I lost my wife fairly suddenly in April 2022. That was a major blow but my son and I have managed to do a lot of introspection and we are extremely tight. I’m very proud of my son and you may hear about him from time to time.:nerd_face: I’m very knowledgeable about pretty much everything cannabis (’m down with cbd, thc/thca and thcv) im a strain​:dna: geek and just love nature. I’m blessed to have redwoods growing up here and I’m 20-30 minutes from the coast! I also grow a variety of pretty flowers as my wife loved having fresh flowers and it’s a way to keep her in my heart. We also grow Veggies and medicinal herbs , aloe Vera , San Pedro and succulents too.

Wow that was a long post.

I’m glad to be back on og and remember you can reach me at Icmag.com as Relic1981.
Feel free to say hello and ask me questions about whatever. I can’t wait to meet and make new friends. I practice Buddhism and I welcome anyone who may be feeling down or lonely, anxious/ depressed… I’ve been through some challenges but I try to hold onto hope and look for the positive energy in all of life’s challenges…

Thanks for being here and thanks for being you!:v::heart::dna::alien:
AnalogAlien

73 Likes

Welcome to OG 2.0, make yourself at home. :v:

10 Likes

Welcome back AlienAnalog. I’m new but it’s nice to have another growmie around. Can I ask what you have growing for your medical garden? :wave:

2 Likes

Welcome back! Happy to have you here. I am also curious what your medical garden holds.

2 Likes

Welcome back @AnalogAlien

2 Likes

Welcome @AnalogAlien, sorry to read about your wife. That’s a cool collective you seem to have set up up there.

3 Likes

Welcome @AnalogAlien . I have a Peruvian torch cactus growing. It is a close cousin of San pedro.

You will love it here! May the Universe bless you and your garden. “ Om Mani Padme Hum. “ :grin: :rainbow:

10 Likes

Welcome Home @AnalogAlien !!!

4 Likes

Agreed, welcome home @AnalogAlien I love seeing the old Dawgs coming back.

3 Likes

Welcome back brother, the plant is the answer for many of us. Good to have you and looking forward to our future together.

3 Likes

You are gonna love it here bud!
Welcome Aboard
:sparkles::deciduous_tree::earth_americas::green_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

Welcome back @AnalogAlien! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome back @AnalogAlien !!!

:partying_face:

1 Like

Pleased to meet you, welcome back.

Welcome back!

1 Like

Warm OG welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome back to OG! I joined up circa 2022 so I’m pretty new but nice to see a true OG back after such a long journey

Howdy! I bet aliens are digital though.

Will take a look-see —like you I’m a ICMag member many yrs ago (remember their old site) Glad you "jumped "the fence

Welcome back man.

I think you’ll find a lot of us found our way back.

It’s good to be living in a new age.

Feeling it from here on the loss of a partner and pride in one’s son. salute

My boy and I are close too.

Hoping for the best for him and for your son too.

We’re counting on them to keep on going, keep it together, and keep the faith.

We gotta do our part by being there for them.

Stay healthy. Stay smart.

Keep on growing.

Overgrow the world.

1 Like