Hello overgrow friends…

Thank you Bohdi! +20

13 Likes

i would love to see some dream beaver too…
i dont keep alot of packs fort myself, so maximum get out there to the people, but i do have a stash jar with some rare packs are…
let me check…
mostly i keep the seconds (the viable seeds that dont make it into the seed packs because of size or color)

23 Likes

im pretty sure i have a cheech wizard pack or two…

21 Likes

i have a few personal clones i gravitate to… depends on the mood and time…
i like vietnemese… i like a1… and everything in between…
for a desert island, its hard to beat a nice goji cut…

30 Likes

Thanks fam! Appreciate your time

11 Likes

i love jungle spice too, it has unique cannabinoids, the congo cut is one of my favs, its a slept on strain…

cherry queen is awesome… its like a much easier to grow version of big cherry afghani… enjoy!

29 Likes

your all good my friend… its hard to tell when things are discontinued, its usually when the male is retired or lost, sometimes a female clone is lost too that cant be replaced and a line is shelfed… the ssdd male is no longer with us now, so those will dry up…

the original dbhp is either out or on its way out of stock… for now… you used your best judgement with the info availible so dont worry about it, you also put some serious time and energy into making more, so its ok to share the love, maybe donate a few to a charity auction too… or put some away for the future… like a bean bank account…

the current release coming up is the f4 version using a much more inbred dragons blood line at f4, more sativa/more blood… the original is more hp and is quicker, bigger, and more balanced high, the f4 version will smell better and have more blood but will be a little longer flowering with the sat phenos…

47 Likes

Preservation Project looks amazing…

i love it!

the only one thats still availible is ssdd…

32 Likes

Thank you @bodhi for investing some of your time with us!

I’ll keep the 7k SSDD F2s I have in the seed fridge until they aren’t being sold. After that I’ll open them up and start redistribution through the preservation thread!

Also, I’d love to do a re-population seed run of any strain you have access to, which you think would benefit the cannabis gene pool, or the OG community. I’d be growing the seed mothers in a 3 year old no-till living organic soil, which produced 10k seeds in my last grow, and I’m confident the OG community would love to be able to honor you by spreading them far and wide! We’d also be happy to set up a charitable donation fund for anyone that wants to contribute.

My hope is that we’d be able to add some under appreciated genetic diversity back into the world wide genetic pool! :earth_asia:

With gratitude and love,
Sebring
(PS. I’m in Washington state, so cuttings or clones should survive shipment to me.)

38 Likes

I feel like my OG experience has finally reached the divine level with your arrival!

I’ve been wanting to thank you for ages, your work is so inspiring. Your journeys and methods of obtaining the seeds are so holistic and incredible to me, I truly think you’re living the dream and doing great things for humanity at the same time.

Your compassion, positive outlook, and passion for the plant have really driven my own explorations and curiosities. I am so motivated to grow out weird stuff like you.

Can’t wait for the releases from your recent journeys via nierika and otherwise.

Thank you, sincerely, once again.

22 Likes

Thank you for your understanding and the added clarification :heart_eyes:

Totally worth it to help get discontinued strains out to members while continuing my education with this wonderful plant on an incredible strain :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as your ok with it, we’ll go ahead and distribute what we have to members, share already stored pollen for a cross or 2 for at least 2 generations, i’ll grow out what I have going for a personal bud run and eliminate the boys

I know of a perfect one to offer 10-15 packs to Seeds For Deeds
Its a closed group on Facebook that holds auctions at the end of every month with donated seeds. The money is used to help a few patients get access, help with transportation, offset medical fee’s and distractions for the younger members

I like that, Bean bank account…makes me feel better about having my seed collection in their own little mini fridge :stuck_out_tongue:

I will definitely be picking up a pack though probably not until September :wink:

21 Likes

A couple few of us should have this tattooed on the inside of our eyelids. A little too easy to forget when tempers flare.

18 Likes

@bodhi Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I wish you good luck in your projects.

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @bodhi.
Another total legend along with @BogSeeds to add to our ever growing members list.
I can’t wait to read about any posts/projects you may decide share with us :+1:

17 Likes

Hey @bodhi glad to see you here. I’m gonna be picking up some of your Black Lotus in the near future, Though I don’t expect to be knocking out any Camels :grin:

17 Likes

Thank you @bodhi for the best genetics I’ve ever had the pleasure of running. 3/4 of my stable is made up of your stuff and have a bunch more on the way from your new releases. Got to say I’m really looking FWD to the 4Play and SSDD crosses you’ve done. Space Monkey has been some of the dankest stuff I’ve had in ages. You’re a gem to the community and appreciate your kindness and all you offer us.
One love from South Africa

22 Likes

@bodhi you are an inspiration and i can only hope the younger generations will enjoy your genetics and your many many years of hard work as I know I have. Keeping the morals and integrity of growing that you show and bestilling them into younger generations is and will be a main goal in my life. I appreciate your time to read this ramblings of a huge supporter and hope your garden is always full
-Hoodini-

18 Likes

Thank you for this.

It is a special thing for you to have taken the time to share.

Great insights and outlook, as expected.

Peace

99%

17 Likes

Hi brother,
I’m only new to the OG world, and you’re a bit of a legend (yep, i google-stalked you lol)
I like your philosophy. Don’t rip anyone off, and, share the love.
Love your work man.

Much respect.

Jay

15 Likes

Hi @Bodhi, thanks for visiting us brother and much thanks and respect for your blessings on our project. I’m so late to the game genetic wise, I’ve only enjoyed one of your strains so far and I got hooked and want more… SSDD and I got the sour butter pheno first run. A friend smelled it from another room when I opened the jar. So damn awesome.

I’ll be growing and smoking your art now, all thanks to your kindness and the hard work of our brothers and sisters here. It’s a wonderful thing to see. Lots of bullshit on the internet, and this place aint one of them… heh

Hope you get to pop in now and then.

All the best vibes to you and your family!

peace

16 Likes