Hello overgrow friends…

A couple few of us should have this tattooed on the inside of our eyelids. A little too easy to forget when tempers flare.

18 Likes

@bodhi Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I wish you good luck in your projects.

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @bodhi.
Another total legend along with @BogSeeds to add to our ever growing members list.
I can’t wait to read about any posts/projects you may decide share with us :+1:

17 Likes

Hey @bodhi glad to see you here. I’m gonna be picking up some of your Black Lotus in the near future, Though I don’t expect to be knocking out any Camels :grin:

17 Likes

Thank you @bodhi for the best genetics I’ve ever had the pleasure of running. 3/4 of my stable is made up of your stuff and have a bunch more on the way from your new releases. Got to say I’m really looking FWD to the 4Play and SSDD crosses you’ve done. Space Monkey has been some of the dankest stuff I’ve had in ages. You’re a gem to the community and appreciate your kindness and all you offer us.
One love from South Africa

22 Likes

@bodhi you are an inspiration and i can only hope the younger generations will enjoy your genetics and your many many years of hard work as I know I have. Keeping the morals and integrity of growing that you show and bestilling them into younger generations is and will be a main goal in my life. I appreciate your time to read this ramblings of a huge supporter and hope your garden is always full
-Hoodini-

18 Likes

Thank you for this.

It is a special thing for you to have taken the time to share.

Great insights and outlook, as expected.

Peace

99%

17 Likes

Hi brother,
I’m only new to the OG world, and you’re a bit of a legend (yep, i google-stalked you lol)
I like your philosophy. Don’t rip anyone off, and, share the love.
Love your work man.

Much respect.

Jay

15 Likes

Hi @Bodhi, thanks for visiting us brother and much thanks and respect for your blessings on our project. I’m so late to the game genetic wise, I’ve only enjoyed one of your strains so far and I got hooked and want more… SSDD and I got the sour butter pheno first run. A friend smelled it from another room when I opened the jar. So damn awesome.

I’ll be growing and smoking your art now, all thanks to your kindness and the hard work of our brothers and sisters here. It’s a wonderful thing to see. Lots of bullshit on the internet, and this place aint one of them… heh

Hope you get to pop in now and then.

All the best vibes to you and your family!

peace

16 Likes

It’s such a great feeling to know that the legends are taking time out of their busy lives to come visit and share with us on Overgrow. Thank you @Bodhi for everything you have and continue to do for the cannabis industry.

Ya’ll be good to one another.

fr0g_D

13 Likes

@bodhi
Thank you for all the magic you have produced. Popping a bunch of stuff from ur G13HP crosses and couldn’t be more stoked! Love & Respect <3

Ash

13 Likes

@bodhi its awesome to see somebody keeping touch with people about there strains ,feedback is very much appreciated. Realy sad I never picked up the big sur holy weed seed ,been missing that and the salmon creek nugs from back in the day

11 Likes

We are so thankful for your hard work and dedication… I’m happy to see yotaking this stance on preserving your fabulous creations… I got to go back to running some of your gear… it’s been to long… thanks brother man

9 Likes

Thanks for stopping in and letting us know, as a newer grower I can say I’ve never had the chance to run any of your strains before but look forward to running your beans with enthusiasm in the near future with what’s going on with the strain preservation thread here on Og thanks to your on-going contribution of producing the best genetics on the market!

15 Likes

Bodhi, can you tell me where to pick up your nierika drops?

6 Likes

I’ve ran SSDD and goji OG. In actual fact still have a mother of the goji OG my mates :wink: I had some poor luck germing clusterfunk a while back but that’s not your fault. They were F2’s :wink: I do have some testing to do on behalf of your friend @LED_Seedz on the SSDD f2’s next run. Which I’m looking forward to. Nice to see you still have time for us lowly muggles with all your genetic wizardry fame brother

13 Likes

Longest two weeks ever! Good to see you brother and I am under the lable at this site.

Much Love,

PJ

13 Likes

Brother Bodhi. It’s an honor and a pleasure. Much love and respect…

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

So awesome!! Thank you for what you have given to this community.

9 Likes

Hey @bodhi. Your reputation proceeds you and everything man. What’s up with that Malawi Gold brother? Im rocking the zamaldelica polyhybrid that “killer Malawi” was used for, but everywhere I’ve look for Bodhi Malawi Gold their sold out. Thanks A-billion!

9 Likes