Hello overgrow!

Welcome to og hashhog

2 Likes

Welcome @Hash_hog, happy hunting

1 Like

Oh man I remember my buying from seed supreme days, grew a few cool things from em but overall wasn’t impressed with what I got from em, not for the price anyhow and had a lot of non germ issues I didn’t even get to have some of those 40 bucks for 3-5 seeds take off 🤷 sweet tooth auto didn’t auto either and had to manually flip, hopefully u find some much better outlets for genetics like I did. Pretty crazy that 3 years later and they still giving out the free og Kush and northern lights fems, surprised u didn’t get the white widow too but damn those seeds gotta be getting old and they mustve had thousands of em

7 Likes

Welcome to OG my friend, definitely found the right place here

2 Likes

I have had great luck with DC Seed Exchange plus the bonus to using them as I have always gotten great freebies as in seeds with every purchase they are also very fast very legit.

3 Likes

I’ve also bought from SeedSupreme in the past. They’re part of what I’ll be growing this year, Hopefully more than a mota of mota's mota, and I’m about 90% confident my grow last year was their seed too.

I got 100% germination rate for last year’s grow, and I’ve had 100% success from their seeds this year. The freebies are nice and they ship quickly. They are, however, far too expensive! They’re also not as exciting for me to grow. Seeds from here are far more exciting!

Keep in mind, with all the talk I am not a particularly sophisticated or experienced grower.

I’ll start popping OG seeds a little later this week.

4 Likes

I was mainly interested in seed supreme for the cheap autos. I’ve never grown an auto and I don’t want to waste money on something I may ruin.:grin: I’m going to get comfortable with my little 2x2 and then i will definitely start upgrading, but first I learn. Thanks very much for the support and advice, it’s greatly appreciated :+1:

3 Likes

Best of luck man, keep me updated and I will do the same. Thanks for the info broskie it is greatly appreciated, because I to am brand-new. Stay lit my friend✌️

3 Likes

I have at the moment 1 spider farmer sf 1000 100watt light and I am waiting on the upgraded 2x2 spider farmer tent kit that I just purchased from Amazon. Was that a bad move? If so… I did it😂 I’m currently using the light I have to start seeds for the veggie garden, but I also started to mystery beans just for fun.

10 Likes

Awesome. I rock a 2x2 and love it. There is a 2x2 thread also.

3 Likes

Definitely going to be hitting that up, I’m trying to gain some knowledge for sure. Thanks man I appreciate it.

1 Like

I like Spider Farmer products, in fact they were the second set of LED’s I ever bought when they were a new and almost unheard of company. That light is still going strong all these years later.

3 Likes

That makes me feel better, because I have one, and I have one on the way and I like to know that I made solid purchase. I’m also running fox farm soil and the gia green amendments, the all purpose and the power bloom and some of my own compost. I will water with dechlorinated and ph tap water, I need some air stones, but I’m broke at the moment.:rofl: any suggestions on the soil and amendments I will be running with?

1 Like

Also, who knows anything about brothers grimm? Is it as legit as people say, or is it all hype?

2 Likes

That company is legit my man. They created Cindy 99 which is used in so many of todays awesome strains.

4 Likes

5 Likes

When will you pop them?

2 Likes

I’ve got to get through my Oaxaca run 1st and I’ve heard these will go for almost 3/4’s of a year before they’re done since they’re a pure sativa.

4 Likes

I’m a sativa man myself, can’t get past the 8 week flowering cycle though :grin: I’ve been eyeballing princess haze from brothers grim and that’s why I was asking about them, thanks :metal:

2 Likes

I’ve been growing bonsai for over 25 years now. I’ve got some plants that I’ve had growing with me since then. This is a ficus forest that has been along with me for the ride since I started. When I acquired it back then, it was already 20 years old which puts this forest at over 45 years old now. So I have much patience when it come to growing plants.

It’s almost 3 feet tall and wide so it’s not as small as it may look. I’ve got trees that are over 300 years old in my collection. But I don’t like people looking at those. For my and my families eyes only. I’m weird like that.

16 Likes