Help me find a Strong+Consistent Sativa?

Hello Everyone, Im already planning which seeds I will order to sow next, i am international (meaning outside USA+CAN) so my seedbank options are more limited, I usually order from Attitude or Sensible, but if you know others that ship internationally, it will be appreciated.

anyway, Im already ordering Ghost Train Haze by Rare Dankness, other than that can you think of another strain with a very strong head high and consistent genetics?

3 Likes

I would recommend seeds from Fleur De Mal, which sells through UK seedbanks and Cannapot in the EU:

Their Cinderella, Princess, ESB, African Queen, or Durban-Thai Highflyer would all fit your description, Baudelaire likes sativas and stabilizing them!

7 Likes

thanks! ive been looking at cinderella xx by BG but a lil pricey, ill def look into Fleur du Mal breeder!

2 Likes

Yes, they don’t do feminized seeds, only regular, but he is the keeper of the best original genetics, better than Brothers Grimm even. I suspect that he, along with Bodhi and a few others, are the ones who gave Mr Soul some of his old cuts or seeds back. This is my FDM Cinderella 99 at just over four weeks of 12/12:

11 Likes

Ace Seeds should have a lot of interesting sativas. No personal experience, but I’ve only seen & heard good things.

6 Likes

yeah, ive heard a lot about them too. Malawi specially.

4 Likes

Sanniesshop.com

2 Likes

Well, it really boils down to personal preference.
I was not very keen on the Ghost Train Haze #1 that I grew about 8 years ago.
I greatly prefer Mandala’s Satori as well as their Far Out.
Super Lemon Haze is nice also.

FDM’s Cindy Mix has some very tasty sativa flowers too.

7 Likes

thanks!! ive been looking at Satori as well. I think Ill go with Mandala or Ace. Super Lemon Haze is also one that Ive been interested

2 Likes

Seedman maybe?

2 Likes