Good fem seed for a SOG with a moderate Sativa high?

I was looking at Green Crack from a few breeders but none of them are ones I’m familiar with…

I’ve heard GC grows smaller and has a main cola but has a moderate energetic focused high…

Anyone know of a strain like this and where to get fem seeds?

After typing that all out it looks like a tall order lol :joy: and it might not exist… Figured if anyone knew it would be someone on this forum :slight_smile:

EDIT: Bonus points for being available from the US or Canada :grin:

3 Likes

I grew HSO Green Crack fem in a SOG and they did pretty well.

9 Likes

Very nice… How was the high on those?

1 Like

They definitely werent a super potent 30% thc plant but I really enjoyed the smoke. Sweet tasting w a mango ish flavour and smell.
Good daytime smoke i thought

3 Likes

Give mass medical strains amnesia pupil a try if it’s still around. If not he has a few different fems sativa hybrids.

4 Likes

I’m checking out some of those crosses, some pretty nice looking stuff for sure…

2 Likes

https://www.femaleseeds.nl/en/p/c99-305
C99 will fill your needs
Indoors expect them to grow to around a meter in height

8 Likes

I like the idea of c99… Going to see if I can maybe find it in USA or Canada for faster/cheaper shipping

1 Like

There are a few different breeder versions. My only recommendation is to make sure it’s bred from the original brothers grimm plant :+1::v:

1 Like

Femaleseeds.nl has decent pricing… Have you ever ordered from them?

1 Like

No bro but femaleseeds.nl is the breeder anyway so your buying direct instead of via a seed bank. I’m sure @ReikoX has done a few test grows in the past for female seeds. Hopefully he can chime in and let you know how his interaction with them went.

1 Like

I’ve done a test grow of some Female Seeds autos. They were very generous with seeds and stickers in exchange for an grow log. If you are looking for something in the US check out @Baudelaire FDM seeds.

4 Likes

Looks like great stuff but I only space for fems sadly… I had a thread earlier today about running regs in my tiny space but generally didn’t seem to be a good idea lol.

Thanks for the vote of confidence for feemale seeds though, I think @Esrgood4u was on the money with their c99.

2 Likes

They make good seeds, you will be happy with them.

3 Likes

I am going to be starting my first grow soon with CSI Humboldt(triangle S1). Lots of amazing fems. I heard the Mendocino Purple S1 is a sativa. You can hear him(Nspecta) talk about it on the Potcast.

1 Like

I started a thread a while back asking: “if you could only grow 1 photoperiod fem seed what breeder would you choose?” and a few experienced growers said CSI Humboldt. Apparently they are very consistent :+1: Seems like you made a solid choice!

They are a little pricey for me right now but I keep my eye on them :eyes:

Afghan kush… fast finisher

1 Like

Dinafem’s Critical + 2.0 and Medical Seeds Channel + are also good candidates. Critical especially does well in SOG, has a moderate clear headed high, bright orange hairs with citrusy chunky main branch crowns. Potency is decent but not too crazy… . .Neither stretch excessively in flower.from my experience but they need good airflow because they are both rock hard buds… The Medical seeds Channel + is also an awesome plant is done by 50 days normally, has a great clear high and can also sit you on your ass if you go hard. AND it makes just about anything you cross it with better somehow. .

3 Likes