Help me pick a light plis

HLG refurbished are the best, and they stand behind their refurbished products like no others.

4 Likes

I use a very small HLG $99.00 for veg time. However, when I did want to see how well I could flower with it, I was really unhappy with that result.
But in veg that piece of kit is amazing!!
Lift it up high, and I can hold 6-8 plants for months on end in veg,

2 Likes

Do you have that light bulbs, socket/ballast/capacitor already?
As you can not just screw that into any light socket, to make it glow. HID’s need a ballast/capacitor/socket cords. They are easy to build, I built dozens of them, from 70 MH, 100 hps kits, 250 hps, 400 hps, 600 hps, 1000 k hps from parts.
If your looking for cheap, why not just go to a DYI store, and buy a LED ceiling mount recessed light.
You can find full spectrum units, just get a whole kit. I have a few left over from a remodel we did a few years ago now.

1 Like

Yeah, sounds like you need Leds.
My 600 watt full spec draws 93
Watts on high approx

It covers 2.5x2.5 well.
Depending on your space you have
They work great.
I love blurple or ever reder leds too.

I use them in conjuction with my
Full specs for additional red waves
From mid to finish.
The love red nanometers, seems to
Make them super frosty but
I have no data on that, just my opinion

1 Like

thank you all for the info :pray: I’ll have it figured out eventually :metal:

1 Like

Well i use the mars hydro tsw2000 it’s plenty of light. Covers 4x4 veg and 3x3 flower but im telling you it covers 4x4 for great flowers . very low heat and has a dimmer . its on sale now from mars hydro for 199 free shipping in usa too…

Pulls 300 real watts. Thats like leaving on 2 light bulbs. Great when ur on a budget like me…

1 Like