Anyone use Exlenvc lights before?

So I saw these lights they seem to be a great value so obviously I have mistrust lol anyone use these before or currently?

Exlenvce 2000W 1500W 1200W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower,led Plant Growing Light Fixtures with Daisy Chain Function (Triple-Chips 15W LED) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S22KVH1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ZEW2Db7SKKD5F

1 Like

Actual draw 340w

Super bridgelux triple super par chips super par would put me off

Actual bridgelux chips/strips are a good option though. Get on a diy light for actual cost efficiency and well light efficiency too bro

5 Likes

A 2000 watt light with a 340 watt draw made for a Max coverage of 7.8 x 7.8ft but has a core coverage of 6.8x 6.8 ft but best for a 5x5 area lol

Nope, that’s a hard pass on that light

4 Likes

What ya mean man…you dont TRUST THEM…LMAO!!!
THAT is not gonna cover 5x5 well at all!

Take 50’s advise…pass

1 Like

Generic Chinese blurple lights just like some of the lights one if our sponsors sell :-1:

2 Likes

I’m trying to light a 4x4 for around 300 or 400 us without having to break out a soldiering iron …I may just go with a hps as I have some experience with them at least

But the heat, electrical cost difference of the led is appealing and now that I see that density doesn’t seem to be an issue like I feared it would be with LEDs I’m trying to gather a consensus as to what my best option

I must admit the sol strips seem cool but idk about wiring one up not that I’m incompetent just not trying to be the guy who burns his house down.

1 Like

I could go up in budget but then I would be limited to one tent and I’m really wanting either 2 4x4 or a 4x4 and 2 2x2

2 of these but got to wait on it.

3 Likes

What site is this ? I like the price drop for multiples

2 Likes

Alibaba Usually i amazon but i aint found numbers better on qbs. Other than build kits.

2 Likes

No solderin required.

Goto LEDGardener.com n look up the Builds at this link:

Scroll down and expand the 4x4 usin 4ft strips link then scroll down n follow the Bridgelux EB2 build. Do everythin they sez cept use all angle alum insteada heatsinks (dont need heatsinks). Build 2x frames with 6 strips each mounted on angle alum w therm tape n screws if u think it needs.

Yer gonna have more light than u ever could need in that 4x4 fer $400 delivered.

4 Likes

Im gonna second the EB strips 1120mm’s. UK sides via digikey you can make 200w of light to fit a 2x4ft tent for just over £100. That’s silly cheap

5 Likes

Oops found one better on same site

2 Likes

A hair over $300 shipped. Prob a good 4x4 option.

2 Likes

Alibaba lights work good then? I kinda figured like dhgate it was mostly trash

Alibaba is where I got my dual vero setup. Cant say a bad thing about it. Even asked the seller to claim it was only worth $45, so I didn’t even have to pay duties or taxes…lol

2 Likes

Stay away from that LED. You can do much better for $200.

If I were trying to light a 4x4 on a budget I might go HID or midrange white boards like from Mars.

1 Like

Yeah my gut keeps saying HPS but I haven’t ran any indoor in over a decade so even the tents are new to me. …hell I honestly never had to worry to much about heat or ventilation then but was using bedrooms with 10 foot ceilings … IDK I’m not going to be pulling the trigger till after Christmas but would like to have a set dedicated plan before I make a impulse purchase…we have a couple grow stores locally I’ve bought guano from there light prices seem to be 30% higher than online and while I do love the idea of supporting a local economy 30% adds up over hundreds of dollars

1 Like

You have many options. There is so much nonsense and misinformation in the LED world that the only thing to do is learn a little bit about electricity.

The only metric that matters is photosynthetically active radiation relative to watt. Off the top of my head that LED is very low efficiency per watt. Mid range mars would be mid range, high cost quantum board high efficiency with price tag to match.

Just my .02 cent analysis of the LED marketplace.

1 Like