High THC/CBD Strains

Does anyone know of any strains that have a high THC, say 20-25% and a high CBD say anywhere from 5% to 20%?

I am an epileptic and I’m looking for a strain I can grow, that I can use for both reasons, to simply get high and as a medicine.

Typically I come across strains that are high in one or the other, so I’m looking for one that’s relatively high in both.

If there’s none out there is it possible to grow one of each and simply cross the two?

3 Likes

Only strain I can think of off the top of my head that is anywhere close to that would be Harlequin. That strain has around a 1:1 thc:cbd ratio.

5 Likes

Typically, THC and CBD are inverse of one another. One is high the other low. But a bunch of nearly 1:1 strains exist. But numbers are always lower. For 1:1 strains, I think the highest I’ve seen is 8-10%THC + 8-10%CBD

I grew @Sebring Undertow recently and love it. It’s not super high THC, but if you smoke a little extra it will really get you high. It is reported to have high-ish CBD numbers too. I really like it.

6 Likes

Are you looking for separate strains one high in each or all that in one strain?

You might want to consider growing one high thc and one cbd grinding and combining to get your ratio. %’s thc or cbd doesn’t matter really, ratios do. What is the difference between a 15% thc and a 30% thc…2 puffs instead of 1.

5 Likes

All that in one strain. I wanna smoke a bowl or a joint and get high from it and at the same time benefit from it medically

1 Like

Buy some CBD isolate and sprinkle it in your bowl of dank. It can be bought ridiculously cheap

6 Likes

I got these from a friend at the beginning of the summer. He got them a year or two ago.

They’re both CBD strains. 1:1

I looked them up. They’re from seedsman. They were about 5% THC and CBD and the other one was about 6% THC and 6% CBD.

I’m assuming the Fem means feminized?

I’ve never grown feminized or from seedsman. Or CBD strains.

I was just wondering if there’s strains out there that are basically like what I’m smoking now. Anywhere from 20 to 30% THC.
But instead of having zero CBD they have around 5 or 10% CBD. So I can benefit from it in multiple ways.

5 Likes

That Critical Mass CBD is a good one!! Also, Charlotte’s Web or it’s many variations. You should check out hokuseedco.com many CBD, CBG and combinations offered. Indeed, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I was very surprised to find that I get high on CBD Critical Mass, both edible and smoke. Maybe it’s me. My wife eats it and also gets as high on the same amount as a straight up thc strain. And of the four varieties in the garden last year the CBD CM was the stinkiest and frostiest.

4 Likes

Typically you won’t see much more than about 30% total cannabinoids. So if it is 20% THC, it would be 10% CBD and other minor cannabinoids. A typical 1:1 variety would be 10% THC and 10% CBD. In my experience, you would still expect some high THC or high CBD plants in the seed stock.

4 Likes

I had (and lost) a grapefruit web from dynasty and it was excellent. This was the best one.

The others were same ratios but total cannabinoids were low 20%.

I think you are asking too much to have a plant with those levels. Imagine that the plant has a finite space that can be filled with thc or cbd. The most you are reasonably going to get is around 30% total.

2 Likes

I’m just looking for a cultivar that contains the highest CBD and THC. I don’t know all the technical stuff with the numbers so that’s why I just wrote something random to give people an idea of what i’m looking for. Something with high numbers of both. Nothing specific because I don’t know specifics

1 Like