Hit me up for info on outdoor grows

I like to sift out excessive rocks.

3 Likes

remove rocks as deep as possible add dolomite lime bone meal a lite potting soil with perlite in it rock dust blood meal as nitrogen use just a little will burn

1 Like

buy a roll of weiled wire with holes half inch wide 1 inch long cut to hight that u can step oner on top and bottom cot the wire so spikes of wire is pointed up on top point down on bottom works great for me.

1 Like

I try soap on muskidine vines in my yard do no good dear come threw in 1 night eat evry fruit on the vine. so I got a hound to roam free

3 Likes

I do not live where stones or a problem. just start bring in good soil it will take time but worth it.

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I think my season is over for this year as Winter is looming. Will be reading and learning for the upcoming Spring.

1 Like

do your work during winter so plots will be ready for spring

2 Likes

I spend all winter setting up plots. I break up soil. set the top soil in 1 pile, dig down 2 foot putting different layer of soil in piles at the botton layer I put dolomite lime and rock dust. i put some old or new potting soil and cow shit. I put top soil back on top then add other layer back as I took out cower with hay. wait until spring, put plants in ground, add water as needed.

What climate zone are you located in?

The ground in Mass is just finished thawing by now. I’ll start in the compost pile, turning and adding amendments in the next week or two.

I’ll be growing a lot more than just our favorite herbs, lol.

1 Like

Still have frost restrictions here and todays Weather headlines;
Winter Storm Xanto Expected to Bring Heavy Snow and Blizzard Conditions From Northern Plains to Great Lakes

3 Likes

Lol… sounds like a British spring :wink:

1 Like

I am in the deep central south.

1 Like

What do they do when they’ve run-out of letters for storm names, Start back with A?

Yes and I’m pretty sure they alternate between male and female names. Lol

i am in deep south swamps country as in big easy

1 Like

Well you should be well into your outdoor activities.

I am just starting mine this week.

yes i am well into season all plots or ready thinking of sprouting seed next week.

we just had a cool front come threw last night but this week will get in 80f so next week will sprout soon will be in 90 f with 100% humidity.

1 Like

Take good care of yourself buddy.

99%

if my state does not get right on mmj program what kind of grow light should i try need 1 that is very low on ir heat signature will build grow room size for light?
\

/?

4 Likes