:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Yes, you kicked somebody out. I know you aren’t a newbie :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, you did. :smiley:

2 Likes

I thought I would repost this, I found this info very helpful.

6 Likes

Someone should make a gif out of it…some people are better visual learners, compared to reading.
Just saying. :man_shrugging: :slightly_smiling_face::v:

1 Like

Doug did just that.

2 Likes

The funny thing is …I think @DougDawson is on a phone and I am on PC.
To look at this pic the user is on the left, There was never a user there ever so I thought I was good.
That was not the case.

Then I saw @zephyr 's post and I opened the wiki to look like a dry run, and sure enough, there was a user icon visible on the right there.
(This is visible as their user icon in the upper right hand corner of the edit window).
So maybe dougs is good for the phone and zepher’s is better for PC???
Or maybe it is an illusion because the screen shot was cropped now that I look better at it.
Either way it appears to me to be on the left, but on my screen it is on the right.
But if I took a screen shot and cropped it, it would be on the left like dougs pic shows.
Dunno really

5 Likes

Yes, that is true. I noted above that @zepher must be on a phone as the people editing shows on the upper right and on the laptop it shows lower left. The main thing is to know where it is on YOUR device.

I don’t take people editing as meaning anything if the edit goes thru without warning. I do keep it in mind to make sure the next person editing doesn’t disregards the warning and overwrite me.

5 Likes

So this is my first co-op, so I read the tutorial thread. It says for US to pay $8 (6+2) to Sebrings OG page. How do I access that page or is the link DMed to me before they are shipped?

3 Likes

:warning: Time out!!! This is not the co-op box. This is a co-op seed run. You don’t pay anything until the spring box is ready.

At that time you pay the postage for shipping and the $2 per strain for the supplies.

After the fist of the year I will start a Spring Co-op Box Update thread. This will have more information
Please read; How does the Co-op Boxes work - #3

11 Likes

I see. So who do I pay when the time comes?

4 Likes

There will be a link to the member only page included in the thread.

7 Likes

Perfect that’s where I was confused. Thanks for the clarity!

7 Likes

TL2 #62.

Thanks @Jinglepot for the time, expertise, and resources, and @VAhomegrown for donating the beans.

7 Likes

Showing their stuff

61 Likes

Looking absolutely stunning brother.

7 Likes

Thanks pal! :grin:

8 Likes

Something I never say in real life…
Boy, he is pretty stacked. :relaxed:

28 Likes

Very coool.

3 Likes