(incomplete) Holy Crack Preservation

Thanks for the opportunity at this epic cross. You’re killing it man!

1 Like

Thank you @Jinglepot and @VAhomegrown
For making this happen

@Natea @MoBilly @Maddawg @Rabeats2093 @Kami @Hapi
@blendmedmedman @jamMAKEcan

8 Likes

Thanks to @Jinglepot & @VAhomegrown :seedling: :pray: Respect

3 Likes

Very grateful for doing this run @Jinglepot and @VAhomegrown for the supplying them this is one I’ve been looking to get but well done Happy Holidays

5 Likes

Nice @Jinglepot and @VAhomegrown ! Thanks for tag @Emeraldgreen , Salute!
Hapi

2 Likes

Thanks for the lookout @HeadyBearAdventures !!!

:hugs:

Thanks again @Jinglepot for doing all this! :fist:

1 Like

Yeahh!!
@Jinglepot You’re amazing brother!!
Another awesome one!! :hugs: :seedling:
Thanks, thank you! And thanks again!! Superb!! :palm_tree:

2 Likes

Can y’all feel it??? CAN YA FEEL IT??? I do believe that’s Christmas spirit I’m feeling :partying_face: too many kind words. You all made this possible, without you’s there would be no seed runs and this opportunity i have had to not only expand my strains beyond my wildest dreams, but also, to give back to every one else. Overgrow the world friends :heart:

33 Likes

:warning:

If you add others names, all names will be deleted.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

We have posted a reminder in this thread before sign up began that it is against the rules to add multiple names to the sign up list. You may only sign up once, using your own name.

Each user gets only one spot on the sign up list, and it’s first come first serve.

Don’t add the names of other users.

11 Likes

in at TL3 #49
i just added myself and got deleted by somebody

2 Likes

No, you’re on the list. You just need to refresh the page. Don’t make any additional edits @Illicitmango

2 Likes

i readded myself after i saw i was deleted. previous edits show

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 are you seeing this go down?

2 Likes

Looks like an accidental edit conflict, when someone signed up on the tl2 list your edit was rolled back.

2 Likes

As a reminder for everyone, if you see another user already editing the wiki when you open the edit window, click cancel and wait your turn. (This is visible as their user icon in the upper right hand corner of the edit window).

If you get an edit conflict warning when you click save, you have to click cancel. Otherwise you will delete any changes that have been made since you opened the edit window, and your own signup will be unlikely to be successful.

10 Likes

This sign-up it much smother.

2 Likes

Thanks for this!
I have read and reread the wiki instructions several times and never quite understood this part.

I had a chance to try it live just now to see the user icon where you said it was.
Now I have a better grasp of things.

Thanks again for taking the time and making things clear.

3 Likes

Is that on a phone? It is in the lower left on my computer. Just a heads up. :rofl:

This is stated in the

Required reading to sign-up :wink:

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes
6 Likes